[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What older James would you like to see a modern remake of?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 384x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 384x383
What older James would you like to see a modern remake of?
>>
>What older James

Why would you want to see a remake of anything? Outside of Nintendo other remakes always get destroyed with shitty "upgrades" and even if it's left alone they throw DLC in it.
>>
>>3097313
>boku no natsuyasumi
You realize this series had entries up to the ps4, right?
>>
>>3097313
I just looked up and this was actually remade for the psp. Hooray, your wish just came true.
>>
>>3097338
ps3/psp
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 383x384
>>
>>3097318
You realise that REmake wasn't actually developed by Nintendo, right ?
>>
>>3097352
there's a spinoff type of game in english for the 3ds even anon, and i believe there are plans for a fuyuyasumi
>>
>>3097362
What are you talking about?
>>
>>3097318
Sometimes even Nintendo remakes are ass. Twilight Princess HD and that Mario Tennis thing come to mind.

Conversely DuckTales HD is even better than the original.
>>
>>3097394
For the most part.
WWHD and TPHD are better than the originals. TP is just a meh game in general. The beginning just kills the game.
>>
>>3097313
Are any of these available in english?
>>
>>3097424
attack of the friday monsters is. otherwise no. still worth playing though.
>>
>>3097412
Are those really "remakes" though? I thought they were just enhanced ports.
>>
>>3097452
They added and changed a lot.
Ports tend to try to keep as much the same as possible.
>>
>>3097458
They didn't add much of anything and changed things for the worse even then that doesn't change the fact they're ports.
>>
>>3097495
>changed things for the worse
Well we now know you haven't played the games.
>>
>>3097496
I rather not be blinded by shitty lighting engines and wonky models, there's really nothing added from the originals outside faster sailing in WW that was worth a shit
Doesn't help it just shows you how incompetent Nintendo is with this sort of thing when the porting process should be piss easy enough that they still fuck up on multiple levels from ditching tingle tuner for a system with a fucking screen in the controller and TP's 'extras' in general
>>
>>3097505
>bloom bullshit
>>>/v/ there's the door.
>>
>>3097509
sure post a thread on /v/ and I can watch people avoid making counterpoints there as well
>>
>>3097523
There's nothing more ridiculous than bitching about bloom in a game that not only takes place in a fucking ocean but is also cell shaded.
>>
>>3097531
>takes place on the ocean
and?
that doesn't make bloom a necessity by any sense of logic at all. The original looked fine and was easier to see. The bloom adds nothing and doesn't compliment the artstyle. It looks like an overdone amateur film students idea of good thoughtful design
>cel shaded
again that has nothing to do with bloom.
Youre a fucking retard
>>
Final Lap Twin. The carpg idea was neat.
>>
File: civ3_boxshot_us_large.jpg (69 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
civ3_boxshot_us_large.jpg
69 KB, 500x610
>>3097313
I just want to see Civ3 and HoMM3 on phones in some way, its easy money and both ubishit and fire axis have an active mobile presence so there is no excuse. Baldurs Gate should not be hitting Mobile before the kings of time killers
>>
File: james-rolfe.jpg (35 KB, 610x350) Image search: [Google]
james-rolfe.jpg
35 KB, 610x350
>>3097313
>What older James would you like to see a modern remake of?

I miss when AVGN was actually good.
>>
File: Dark_Seed_Cover.jpg (15 KB, 283x352) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Seed_Cover.jpg
15 KB, 283x352
Neat ideas and world with shit execution. I admit though, I like the sequel in a "so bad it's good" type of way
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.