[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese Quake 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fu auSsDF7M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 250px-Outtrigger_Cover.jpg (24 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
250px-Outtrigger_Cover.jpg
24 KB, 250x246
Japanese Quake 3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fuauSsDF7M
>>
looks like a cool game, thanks OP
>>
Used to play this with my family. I was pretty fun. Iirc the flamethrower was op as fuck
>>
>>3097115
>flamethrower was op as fuck
flamethrower is op even in real life, so OP it was banned by Geneva conventions or something
>>
This looks really great. The video description complains about the tiny stages but I can imagine it'd be perfect for local multiplayer, where large stages just make battles a slog when you have to trek all over the place to engage in brief spurts of combat.

Too bad the Dreamcast didn't get a following in Norway. I've never even seen one... Wish this'd get a PC rerelease because there seriously aren't enough arcade style arena shooters.
>>
>>3098003
You can emulate on demul and play with a keyboard + mouse.
>>
>>3096950
Looks awful. Also
>fps on a console with only a single analog stick

Why would you do that to yourself?
>>
>>3096950
What were the controls?
>>
>>3098032
>>3098219
Wasd keys and mouse aim.
It came bundled with a mouse and keyboard.
>>
>>3098010
I think it works with the real Dreamcast mouse and keyboard as well.
>>
>>3098223
Does it allow the controller at all? I'm curious what the control scheme is for that if one were to willingly use it.
>>
I've been meaning to play this for years. Honestly, playing FPSes with a Dreamcast controller was a fucking nightmare outside of Unreal Tournament which had extremely generous aim assist.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.