[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looking for kira kira star night ROM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_msobwoIbbR1qfouvdo1_1280.jpg (130 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msobwoIbbR1qfouvdo1_1280.jpg
130 KB, 640x480
anybody now where i can download the rom for this game? it's called "kira kira star night" (キラキラスターナイト)
here's a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iABTGWHWdYU
>>
>>3096672
Google
>>
>>3096679
>Aren't you ashamed of playing this gay shit?
no, in fact i havent even played it yet, because i cant find the Rom, thus im making this thread
>>
>>3096678
>Google
tried that, no luck
>>
>>3096687
Took me 5 seconds dickwad
>>
>>3096695
dude, we are talking about playing a videogame, not everything in life has to be a statement of one's sexuality. Relax, dude.
>>
>japanese indie game

that's rough OP, is there any information on how the game was sold? Maybe you could track down a copy.
>>
>>3096703
>Took me 5 seconds dickwad
proof?
>>
>>3096706
Fuck your spoof feeding. Why the fuck is this thread even here? Spastic.
>>
>>3096796
Wow someone is triggered by animu girls.

Perhaps you are the homo. Go back to play Chou Aniki, manly man.
>>
>>3096796
>>3096703
>>3096695
>>3096679
>flips out and shitposts repeatedly like a mad man

And the other anon is the spaz. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.
>>
>>3096927
Proof?
Also, how cute, thinking animu girls resemble real girls in any way.
Your smear tactics get a 0/10, try harder next time.
>>
>>3096672
that TMNT3 sound
>>
>>3096927

It's pretty much the same, being a preference you are born with.
Pretty sure it will go the same way of tolerating as gayness, which does not mean they will be free to fuck kids then but that they will be able to come out being pedo without the neighbours leaving or whatever because they realize feeling unsafe for your kids because your neighbour is an open pedo is about as absurd as feeling unsafe because your neighbour is gay because he might rape you in the the next time he sees you right there on the stairs.
>>
>>3097184
>Pretty sure it will go the same way of tolerating as gayness,
Which means NOT TOLERATED AT ALL.
>>
>>3096679
>buttmad at anime
>posts on 4chan now owned by a jap
>>
>>3097301

funny since this is obviously your first day on 4chan.
>>
>>3096672
Is it just me or stars really don't flicker?
>>
>>3097717
They don't flicker. "Twinkling" is subtle movement caused by atmospheric turbulence. If you have any uncorrected myopia you probably won't see it.
>>
>>3097852
lol
>>
To actually contribute to the topic, I've also searched for this game but found nothing. A digital ROM version was distributed with the original orders on a CD, but apparently nobody was nice enough to share it. I mean it might be out there, but probably buried in a Japanese website that's hard to search for on the English side. Considering the actual carts are even rarer due to the very limited run they had, it's probably safe to say that it just isn't possible to obtain it anymore unless RIKI sells it again.
>>
>>3096672
It looks pretty cool, I tried to find it but couldn't, I'll try it again later when I'm on my computer.
You could always buy it, but I'm not sure how hard that might, the official page has English as an option so maybe you could order it.
>>
>>3096830
Hey don't put based Cho Aniki in this shit thread, you two big faggots
>>
>>3096672
Sorry OP, was also interested but as you know /vr/ is full of spastic little kids and elitist wanna bes. Good luck on your search, let us know how it goes.
>>
>>3097843
who gives a damn about Op's sexual orientation? this thread is about finding a game's ROM.

go back to /pol/ or /LGTB/
>>
>>3099308
Pfft how new are you dude
>>
>>3096672
Cheers for the heads-up on this OP. We need more retro homebrew that tries it's own things instead of just catering to nostalgia bullshit.
>>
>>3096672
Now I'm also interested. I'd even buy it, if I could find it for a not astronomical sum.

The video says it runs on the Everdrive N8, right? So it has to exist. Or is the case that he bought the ROM image of the game?
>>
>>3099317
>Pfft how new are you dude
how autist r u anon?
>>
>>3097908
The game is expensive as balls too, 30 bucks for digital and 200 for a cart? What do they think this is, the second coming of NES Jesus?

That said someone might have a copy somewhere. Don't give up OP!
>>
>>3099574
Wut.
I'll pay 30 bucks, and then share it here. Where 2 buy?
>>
>>3099702
afaik currently you can't buy anymore. even the disc(rom) version. as retarded as it sounds.

but from riki's page(the maker) there will come a DX version sometime this year.
>>
>>3096703
>one of the currently most hard to find homebrew NES ROM
>thousands of people searching for it since its release
>no one has found it yet
>tons of people begging those who have bought it to share it because no one else did yet
>some beggars are even willing to pay more than its price for the ROM to be shared by who bought it
>you found it in 5 seconds
Right.
If you really did, show it, give us a proof.
Don't want to spoonfeed? Fine, there are other ways to prove it, so go on and prove it.
>>
File: bgnnm.png (42 KB, 647x710) Image search: [Google]
bgnnm.png
42 KB, 647x710
>>3099574
>someone might have a copy somewhere. Don't give up OP!

OP here, never giving up !
>>
>>3100420
Wow that's an ancient meme.
>>
>>3096672
game looks like actual garbage,
but im wishing you good luck op.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.