[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draak is back. His own brothers, the disciples of Kaliba, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Darkstone.jpg (179 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Darkstone.jpg
179 KB, 1024x768
Draak is back. His own brothers, the disciples of Kaliba, the ones who banished him, will they know how to quench his thirst for power and revenge?
>>
Ah, the pre-Diablo II game that was popular while people waited. It had remarkable random dungeon generator and sometimes you'd miss some interesting quests and unique items making it easier to replay again with a new class.
Relatively fun multiplayer masher.
Also, the game had this song theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ImTQuIpPOw
>>
>>3093324
Yes?

Also, supposing this is a Darkstone thread, how is it the Ps1 port?
>>
>>3093379
I'm not the OP, but I played only the PC version myself. Those who played the ps1 port said that it was a better port than Diablo. There is definitely some nostalgia goggles involved, but the game was one of the more popular dungeon hacking games on the console.
>>
>>3093396
I guess it must have been great to play it with someone in the same TV, kind of like Dark Alliance in the Ps2.
>>
>>3093379
The Playstation port is not good. From the reviews I've seen it's missing features the PC version has and is just less enjoyable. This game is truly best played on PC.
>>
>>3094116
What makes it not good?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.