[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me the major noticeable differences between Glover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1234344567567.jpg (25 KB, 320x218) Image search: [Google]
1234344567567.jpg
25 KB, 320x218
Can anyone tell me the major noticeable differences between Glover on the ps1 and the n64?
>>
One's on a cartridge that comes in a cardboard box, the other a disc in a plastic case.
>>
>>3093117
LOL! Because he wanted like gameplay differences, but you said PHYSICAL differences!
HAHAHA! That's funny!
He wanted one thing, but you said another!
HA! You must be 'the funny one' in your group, huh? I bet you post funny comments on facebook too, don't you? Like someone will post a status and you'll post something 'funny'? And they'll say 'LOL' but they secretly don't like you.
God, you are hilarious, man!
I'm serious, but have you ever thought of doing standup? Like you could be the next Jimmy Carr with your quick witted observations and biting satire.
>>
A lot of the music got butchered on the PS1, surprisingly.
>>
File: 98259252515.jpg (44 KB, 609x308) Image search: [Google]
98259252515.jpg
44 KB, 609x308
ps1 version is typical butchered port
>>
PS1 version is a bad port of the N64 version. Worse visuals and controls.

>>3093126

Both you and him have something in common: neither of you answered OP's question.
>>
The wall around the hub world is made of rock in the N64 version, while in the PS1 version it's partially made of bricks.
>>
>>3093126
>being this ass blasted
>>
>>3093157
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>3093112
Don't forget the PC port.
>>
>>3095981
>mfw the pc port has eye-cancer type flicker on modern systems.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.