[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this game considered a bad fighter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Clay Fighter 63 1-3 (U) [!].jpg (49 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
Clay Fighter 63 1-3 (U) [!].jpg
49 KB, 640x440
Why is it not played in EVO?
>>
>>3087438
Because they went with Earthworm Jim, instead of featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series.
>>
Three words sum it all up
Blob's chip damage
>>
>>3087438
Because it's a haphazard mishmash of Killer Instinct 2, Mortal Kombat, and Street Fighter III with a ton of gameplay and balance issues. Sculptor's Cut has similar issues minus 63 1/3's sloppy imitation of KI2's combo system.

>>3088416
Chip damage doesn't mean much when you can cancel blockstun with an attack. Moves with invincible startup, command grabs, and well-timed light punches/kicks can easily stuff block strings. Also, chip damage can't kill.
>>
>>3088651
How do people know this much about this game .-.
>>
>>3088783
It could always be worse

A group of meleefags have made a community subreddit and tier list for shrek superslam
>>
>>3087438
I had a friend who rented this once, when he brought it back to return they literally just gave it to him because of how little it had been rented.
>>
>>3087438
Because they are a bunch of casuals who can't handle a good game.
>>
>Clayfighter vs Darkstalkers will never happen

It's my favorite fake as fuck /v/ rumor, I wanted it to be real so badly
>>
>>3087438
You were in the EWJ thread
>>
>>3089527
Not OP, but that was me who said I loved him in this game. I love any of the stop motion looking games. Claymates was another fun one
>>
shame the new remake game fell into shambles and will never be a thing
>>
Fuck you OP, you just have me flashbacks of my brother beating me because whenever I played the Blob I would button mash and chainsaw him to death almost regularly by pure luck.

Actually no, fuck my brother. You're alright OP.
>>
>>3090456
this man knows. I love clayfighters. 2 was the shit, but I have the most fond memories of 64.
>>
>>3090479
Wait, what?
Last I heard it's still being made.
>>
>>3093489
http://fastpager200andeggs.tumblr.com/post/139729997603/nk364-the-whole-set-of-posts-regarding

tl;dr somebody came on /v/, posted screenshots and video of the remake, it's in shambles, the coders are working on a shoestring budget, and Interplay is basically just a scumbag holding onto dead IP trying to make a quick buck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.