[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sons of Liberty > 1 > Snake Eater Echoes > 1 > Corruption
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1456195636923.jpg (42 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1456195636923.jpg
42 KB, 444x444
Sons of Liberty > 1 > Snake Eater
Echoes > 1 > Corruption
Super Mario Sunshine > 64 > Galaxy
Wind Waker > OoT > Twilight Princess (MM is pretty much a spin off of the series)
Street Fighter 3 > Street Fighter 2 > Street Fighter 4 (Street fighter 1 obviously discarded)
Grand Theft Auto 4 > Grand Theft Auto 3 > Grand Theft Auto 5

So in other words, an incredible and original first game that comes out of nowhere. It's completely revolutionary and nobody expects it to be so good.

The super-capable developers then take the first games' mechanics to their logical extreme along with daring and successful experimentation that is a result of their newly given creative freedom. This alienates the 80 % most casual gamers who played the original, along with 100 % of the bandwagoners who only started with the second game.

The third game is a regression towards the most cliched and shallow aspects that entertained the least intelligent and discerning players of the first game. The talented developers aim at a low target and miss even that, and who can blame them for being uninspired? They clearly overestimated the average intelligence of their audience. /v/irgins and redditors explode with rapturous applause.
>>
Your opinions are shit.
>>
>>3086961
I agree with exception somewhat to Snake Eater, but I get what you're saying.

But this is /vr/ though, too bad.
>>
>>3086961
>Super Mario Sunshine > 64
Imagine being this delusional.
>>
>>3086961
lol you're a terrible person.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/v/331857373
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.