[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have an Arcanum thread? Just picked it back up after not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Arcanum_cover_copy.jpg (40 KB, 248x300) Image search: [Google]
Arcanum_cover_copy.jpg
40 KB, 248x300
Can we have an Arcanum thread?
Just picked it back up after not touching it for a good few years. I got my shit pushed in a few times by the bridge thugs at the beginning of the game the last time I played, so this should be an eventful run.
>>
One of my favorite games. Great soundtrack and gameplay. Unique atmosphere with steampunk done right.
>>
It's one of those games where I love the attention to detail. I'm a dim-witted though kindly ogre with no clothes on, and the NPCs notice all of these things! Granted they're mostly yelling at me or trying to take advantage of me, but it's all good.
>>
>>3085784
Not retro.
>>
>>3085784
>Can we have an Arcanum thread?

No we cannot.
>>
>>3087173
>>3087203
You could've let the thread 404 instead of responding, you know.
>>
Ogre rape factory was a great quest. Magic was overpowered though science was probably more fun. Also that ogre you get in the first town is good enough to fight his way through the entire game all on his lonesome.
>>
>>3087268
Doesn't matter anyway, /vr/ has had Arcanum threads last until bump limit.

Mods okay them, even before people ran around with NOT RETRO in them.
>>
>>3087319
I didn't find looking through countless vendors and containers searching for trash to make items fun.

Although, generally speaking, I didn't find anything combat-related in Arcanum fun, magic was an easy way to cut combat short and go for actually interesting parts.
>>
>>3085784
One of my favorites, if not THE favorite RPG that I've ever experienced. I wish there were more RPGs with this level of detail in them.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.