[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ready guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: kirby.png (28 KB, 653x631) Image search: [Google]
kirby.png
28 KB, 653x631
ready guys?
>>
Ready For what?
>>
>>3083751
ng+ obv.
>>
ready for that shit tier filter?

no
>>
why would you use VBA?

why not a good emulator like BGB or Gambatte?
>>
>>3083742
not really

turns out the game was sandbagging the whole time and now it's out to hustle you
>>
File: fine.png (35 KB, 657x632) Image search: [Google]
fine.png
35 KB, 657x632
i like it
>>
>>3083742
>>3083836
>Babby's first fingerpaint filter
>>
>>3083742
what the fuck is that filter
>>
>FILTERS
NO. Just kidding, take care and have fun.
>>
File: rbKYcl8.gif (144 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rbKYcl8.gif
144 KB, 640x480
>>3083836
>>
>inb4 autistic filter posts
>>
>>3084069
Too late.
>>
That made me do similar button combinations in other games. Hell I found the other menu in that game through it. I shat bricks when I opened the sound text menu by doing a similar button combination in Final Fantasy Legend II.
>>
>>3083787
VBA has a version with local and online link play, so you can do stuff like 4 Swords on one machine.

Unless there's another emu that can do that, I don't see why I wouldn't have VBA around.

Random thought: does any GB emulator support the 4-player adapter, or are there any capable of emulating IR functions on a GBC? Bomberman and Pokemon TCG are two games that could benefit from that, and 4-player would be cool for Super RC Pro-Am or F1 Race.
>>
>>3083742
Ohh my god, I was so excited when I found this. I got the game for a long road trip we were going on and beat it before we even left. But the new game+ and it just being so fun meant that I kept playing it the whole time.
>>
>>3083761
>>3083960
>>3084001
>>3084010

>complaining about filters

Why are so many people on /vr/ such massive babies about everything? You seriously bitch and moan this much because someone you'll never meet doesn't choose the exact same graphics you would. Holy christ what is wrong with you?
>>
*autistic filter post*
>>
File: 1454904955369.png (151 KB, 681x1060) Image search: [Google]
1454904955369.png
151 KB, 681x1060
>>3085253
>4 people wrote one-line complaints that took minimal
>writes long post complaining about people complaining
>calls everyone else babies
>>
>>3085303
/vr/ is one of the most butthurt boards on this site.
There's a ~90% chance a thread will turn to shit anytime someone mentions filters or a GBA, and a ~50% chance if someone mentions emulation or CRTs outside of their generals.
>>
>>3085303
Three sentences is considered a lot of writing for you? Doing the captcha took longer. Wow Millennials really are fucking lazy...
>>
>>3085309
>and a ~50% chance if someone mentions emulation or CRTs outside of their generals.

Ditto with LCDs.

Also emulation.
Also real hardware
Also flashcarts
Also pronunciation of SNES
Also you get the point

It's pretty hard to have conversations around here without a million people chiming in to bitch to high hell that someone used a filter or took a photo of a tv.
>>
>>3083742
What's different in that mode?
>>
>>3085253
it's quite simple, really: filters suck
>>
>>3085396
It only seems simple because you think there's only one correct opinion and it's yours. But everything seems simple when you're that much of an asshole.
>>
the trick is to not give a fuck... when in doubt, give no fuck.
it will make life great
>>
>>3085323
>makes post that's longer than the combined posts complained about
>comes back to defend it
>insults millennials for good measure
>>
>>3085375
it pushes your shit in
>>
>>3083836

are you playing through the kirby games? that's funny, so am I. my girlfriend beat Kirby's Dream Land 1, DL2, and Super Star together. My favorite is Super Star followed by Adventure, so far. Next up is DL3.
>>
>>3085309

>OP purposely posts a bad emulator for a bad not retro handheld using a bad filter image without even stating what the fuck is the thread's objective
>FUK U /VR BUNCH OF FAGGETS WHO GETS TRIGGERED U ONLY KNOW COMPLAINING XD

Go suck a bag of dicks at /v/, asshole
>>
>>3085309
Haha faggot. Enjoy blurred edges in hell
>>
>>3085674
this
>>
>>3085602
it's like the perfect /vr/ post
>>
>>3085674
>Gets triggered by OP for stupid reasons
>Mocks me for thinking /vr/ is easily triggered
/vr/ really is worse than /v/ at this point.
>>
>>3085672
Why's it funny? If you was to whence forth and talk about old video games vr/ related games when don't you go to get it there and chat on the board with in witch you can convosate to your consent. Look, kirby or not get to your once over and try again it was good to have a go at it anyway. hope you had fun but learn a lesson
>>
I'm going to avoid talking about the filter here.

You should be using VisualBoyAdvance-M or mGBA for general purpose Game Boy/Color/Advance emulation, OP. Alternatively, Gambatte is what you want for accurate Game Boy/Color emulation.
>>
>>3085857
I'm pretty sure I know all those words, but in that constellation I just can't make sense of them.
>>
>>3085375
The mushroom cap dudes now shit cake all over you and everyone is out for your blood

Also less health I think
>>
>>3085375
More enemies, harder enemies and changed (more aggressive) enemy behaviour. That world 4 boss man ...
>>
>>3085239
How do they deal with the latency issues? I've been wanting to try Four Swords so badly, and I think my friends would be willing to join me online if it were somehow possible.
>>
>>3085829
try posting bara animushit in /fit/ and see where that leads you
>>
>>3085375
It's basically hard mode.
And a bunch of enemies get reskinned.
>>
>>3086646
You would think they would like those characters.
>>
>>3085375
Ever played a Kaizo rom hack?
>>
What the fuck is this thread
>>
I AM MILDLY AMUSED.
>>
Looking at the thread so far it looks like we were not ready for NG+, anon.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.