[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this game so perfect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Z0084365.jpg (89 KB, 351x479) Image search: [Google]
Z0084365.jpg
89 KB, 351x479
Why is this game so perfect?
>>
It's not. SRPGs are total snorefests.
>>
>n64
into the trash it goes
>>
Got this game for my birthday. Got bored to tears after just 20 minutes of playing it. Traded it for DK64. I don't care if OB64 is an uncommon & pricey game today, I don't regret that trade one damn bit.
>>
Because you Battle exactly 64 Ogres in it.
>>
>>3081740
Pleb gonna pleb
>>
File: ao.jpg (16 KB, 227x224) Image search: [Google]
ao.jpg
16 KB, 227x224
>>3081656

>being a retro console warrior
>2016
>>
>>3081740
>Traded it for DK64
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH
>>
>>3081776
How many are persons of lordly caliber?
>>
>>3081643
I don't know, why is it perfect? It's the one OB/TO game I haven't played. So far they've all been disappointing compared to FFT which makes me very sad to say because I think that game is far from perfect itself.

So what makes OB64 perfect?
>>
>>3082754
>Let Us Cling Together
>disappointing compared to FFT
I want you to commit sudoku. LUCT is superior to FFT in every way from story and characters to gameplay and music.
>>
>>3081643
>Why is this game so perfect?

That game is not perfect, but its Jp cover is.
>>
>>3082761
I disagree, and no I'm not going to kill myself because we have different opinions LUCT on SNES I found disappointing and the PSP port is boated and grindy. Having your units start at level 1 when you recruit them was retarded. Mid way through if I wanted to collect new things like Lizard men I was suddenly stuck with multi-hour grinding sessions just to get them to the level of my other party members. That's when I stopped because I thought it was a terrible waste of my time.

But as I said, I liked Tactics the best and don't love it. So I'm not what you'd call a Quest fan. And you still didn't say a word about what makes that game so great.
>>
>decide to grind because you find grinding fun
>always get the bad end
>die at the end of the game for being labeled a traitor

YEAH FUCK YOU
>>
>>3081643
because you don't need to pay your units like in MOTBQ?
The way you get new units through soldier promotion is kinda lame though
most of the later battles could've been harder
quetzalcotls, cocatrices and pumpkinheads destroy this game
>>
File: 1453690514608.jpg (13 KB, 366x329) Image search: [Google]
1453690514608.jpg
13 KB, 366x329
>>3083689
>2 dragons in the back row
>mfw
>>
>>3082792
Literal retard.
>>
>>3083692
I just used one because their breath attacks make them so ridiculously overpowered
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.