[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I order the wrong rhea? Damn I'm an idiot My rhea has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Did I order the wrong rhea?
Damn I'm an idiot
My rhea has four pins for the power supply but when I took open my Japanese Saturn it had five holes for the power supply
For the power supply
>>
>>3079591
Bro, vacuum.
>>
Did you not read the guide at all?

This is why that guy's blog is almost all bitching about customers.

All it needs is 5v and ground. The pcb is set up so you can add a connector if you'd like.
>>
jesus christ motherfucker CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN FLOORS
>>
>>3079596
>This is why that guy's blog is almost all bitching about customers.
I really wish he could produce more instead of bitching.
Yes, it's my fault for not pre-ordering it, sure, but at least I know revision of my PCB, what drive emulator to buy and wouldn't fuck him with payment.
>>
>>3079605
I sold my last Rhea. I'm waiting too but this time for a finalized version.
>>
>>3079612
Something wrong with current release?
>>
>>3079617
Not that I know of. I was one of the original revision buyers.

I got a bit fed up trying to track down the actual good roms of games.
>>
>>3079619
Rutracker has image set for Saturn and all images so far I did try worked fine with my Pseudo Saturn.
>>
>>3079635
I wasn't going for the "it started up so it's good" roms.
I had a good bunch of the best available. But it was getting to the point where I was just going to get a CD reader/burner to dump my own games. Then I had a HDD die on me with the roms on it.
>>
My gut is 85% certain that OP also browses /k/.
>>
>>3079591
>Did I order the wrong rhea?

Rhea only works for 20pin saturns, which are the launch models.

White saturns were made from 1996 onwards. So yeah, you got the wrong model.

And last time I checked all the new Rhea and Phoebe SD loaders came with a connector, the power supply does not matter because you can directly connect the CD drives connector, no soldering required.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.