[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OBLIGATORY MEGAMAN MUSIC TIER LIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Megaman.gif (9 KB, 820x650) Image search: [Google]
Megaman.gif
9 KB, 820x650
>God tier
MM3

>High tier
MM2
MM9
MM6

>mid tier
MM4
MM10
MM5
MM7

>low tier
MM&B

>shit tier
MM1

>haven't heard tier
MM8
>>
>MM1 music
>shit
Fuck you m8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avjuNvutxsw
>>
There shouldn't really be a shit tier. You can put MM8 in low. There's some all right tracks. Otherwise surprisingly good.
>>
>>3074819

Yeah, for me it's actually the shittiest of all the MM's, some tracks can be really grating (Ice Man, Elec Man). But you're right, I'm just comparing them to themselves
>>
>>3074756
>MM2
>not god tier
>MM1
>shit
wew
>>
Where do the GB games fit? 1 was nothing special and had average early GB game music, everyone has said enough about 2 so I don't need to say anything there, but 3 and 4 essentially took the NES music and enhanced it with stereo effects (plus the handful of original tunes in 4 were all good) while 5's tunes were all original and were decent at the very least
>>
Chargeman theme is one of my favourite in the whole series, so your opinion is
>>
>>3076180
>Charge Man

That's not how you spell Tomahawk Man, buddy
>>
>>3074756
>>shit tier
>MM1

troll thread
>>
>>3074784
This one is my favorite from Megaman 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmpR5_JwYg

So catchy.
>>
i dont really like most of mm3's soundtrack
>>
I have a question about you guys and Megaman. Did any of you beat these games as children? If so, did you have friends/siblings who played it and taught you shit and motivated you to play it? Did you use strategy guides?

If so, I think you're really impressive to have beaten them as a kid. I never really bothered with the classic Megaman games until just a few years ago in my adult life (and have since beaten them all). The classic Megaman games aren't the most difficult games in the world, but they do require a level of patience and critical thinking, to overcome obstacles and learn boss patterns. They cannot be beaten by just rushing forward and mashing buttons.

If I were an employer and somebody wrote that they beaten all the Megaman games on their application, I would see good qualities in that individual.
>>
>>3077992
Yeah, I beat them all as a young kid. I would record myself running through levels without even getting hit on VHS tapes. I never used any passwords. I was a smart fucking kid
>>
>>3078173
what year were you born? I'm going to imagine early 80's.

I was born in 1987 and didn't play Megaman during my early childhood because I was hooked on Sonic and other Sega games, but I could very well have seen more playing Megaman had I been born earlier, possibly.
>>
>>3078220
84. I'm 32 now. I was a Mario and Megaman fanatic, then a Sonic fan when I was around 10-12... then in my teens it was all Final Fantasy and other jRPGs

Way too much info, but it's nice to remember all that stuff
>>
File: burstmancoffee.png (457 KB, 600x1054) Image search: [Google]
burstmancoffee.png
457 KB, 600x1054
>>3074756
>MM2 this higher
>MM5 this low
>MM4 this high
>MM1 this low

your taste is terrible
>>
best MM2 theme?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj0-aWXkolQ
>>
>>3074819
>You can put MM8 in low
Nigga fight me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4tsUq9_oLQ
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.