[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Action Replay work on a Japanese Saturn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: SAT.ActionReplayPlus-4M-Auto.jpg (54 KB, 734x563) Image search: [Google]
SAT.ActionReplayPlus-4M-Auto.jpg
54 KB, 734x563
Will Action Replay work on a Japanese Saturn?
>>
File: 1450630345701.jpg (113 KB, 684x690) Image search: [Google]
1450630345701.jpg
113 KB, 684x690
>>3059513
thanks m8
>>
My Action Replay 4M Plus has a serial port on top. Is that relevant?
>>
>>3060141
That's the old version. It was used to connect to your computer and upload new cheat codes. You have to manually enter them into the new models.
>>
>>3060141
Relevant to what?
>>
>>3060168
Does that mean it's better?
>>
>>3060180
No, it makes zero difference, unless you have an old Win98 era computer to use it with.
>>
>>3060141
certainly makes renaming & unlocking everyone is fire pro easier, due to save transfers
>>
>the internal storage of the Action Replay 4M Plus has no overwrite function
>can literally save two exactly identical filenames

What the fuck.
>>
install psuedosaturn
>>
>>3060371
this tbqh famicom
>>
>>3060141
Parallel port. Not relevant to working on a Jap console. useful for some other things though,
>>
>>3060229
Not all filesystems are the same. Identical filenames can be a thing, it's not a problem if not using a shell that relies on filenames.
>>
While were sort of on the subject, where's the best place to get non shit saturn rips?
Most of the regular rom sites are a mine field of bad dumps and broken cues and the like.
>>
>>3061260
look for darkwater rips on isozone (or anywhere)
>>
>>3060229
That doesn't bother me as much as my dumbass forgetting to reset the console so I can store the data before finishing a game for the day.
>>
>>3061306
Just get the battery so you dont have to worry.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.