[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Ian have autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
Does Ian have autism?
>>
Ian is so annoying. I cant watch anything hes in.
>>
I don't think so, if he had autism he wouldn't be able to hold a conversation, but he's a huge nerd for sure.
>>
>>3057175
I don't even know how you came to that conclusion, he seems pretty normal to me. Definitely an introvert though.
>>
File: archer-animals-pirateparrot.jpg (83 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
archer-animals-pirateparrot.jpg
83 KB, 650x366
>>3057175
All signs points to "maybe".

He was pretty annoying in Archer.
>>
no but he does seem like a faggot
>>
I just hate how he talks like he owns that retro game store when he's just a part-timer or whatever.

I lost all respect for him when he discussed how he would go to school on drugs every day and play Pokemon instead of learning.
>>
>>3057359

he sounds like a cool dude
>>
>>3057359
>lost all respect for him

Nigger, get over yourself
>>
I like him. Please leave him alone.
>>
I would let Ian sleep with my wife.
>>
yes, you do. i didnt know your name was ian though
>>
do you think ian and pat play footsie under the table during podcast?
>>
>>3057359
he's never said he owns the store. he mentions the owner, with whom he's friends, basically every time the store comes up, and his position is General Manager for both branches, not a part time position, you dingus.
>>
Ian does drugs?? I wonder what kind of music he's into.
>>
he's seemed too pretentious and big SJW at first but then after a while he grew onto me. His love for PC Engine and how he can speak his mind i guess i can respect that. He seems like a cool dude.
>>
Am I not part of the /vr/aternity because I don't know who 90% of the people /vr/ talks about are? I just like to play games and occasionally talk about games. Am I the odd man out, here?
>>
>>3057764

Don't worry, eventually you'll assimilate, I was the same as you at first, complained and reported e-celebs, and now here I am, ironically liking these threads.

Fucking stockholm syndrome
>>
>>3057773
I'm neither complaining nor reporting. I just have no idea who these people are nor why I should care what they have to say about this-and-that. I just like games. Do you like games? Wanna talk about some? I've been on a Kickle Cubicle bend lately. Ever played it? It's quite good.
>>
>>3057780
>Kickle Cubicle
haven't played it in a while but i remember it being fun
>>
>>3057790
I loved it as a kid. I play it during my commutes.
>>
>>3057193
He barely can hold a conversation. Every time I listen to him he's just moaning about how shit he feels and how bad everything is.
>>
>>3057429
That's all fine and good until you realize that most of the employees at Luna are "General Manager"
>>
>>3057764
>>3057773
I basically stopped watching all the big name youtubers because the content is all garbage.

Everyone's looking for a piece of whatever pie is currently popular.

Sam Pepper scandals?
>Pat and Ian
>Boogie
>Reviewscammer USA
>GradeAUnderA
>IHateEverything
>etc

Then something else comes up, like Reaction Channels, like Fine Bros. and Jinx, and what's my feed become? 10 fucking different people giving the same opinion on the fine bros, or jinx, or whatever.

It's all fucking garbage.

It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of this "youtube community drama" was fucking manufactured for views.
>>
>Discussing debating and gossiping about youtube celebs

You lot are the autistic ones.
>>
>>3058154

b-but..... a-anon.... please love me... anon...
>>
>>3057175
i donno he has pretty accurate and agreeable opinions most of the time. pat's the one who doesnt seems to know what he's talking about
>>
>>3057175
Not retro videogames.

sage
>>
Hurry up with the eceleb board hiroshima
>>
>>3057856
I don't know who any of those are.
I'm taking a break from Kickle and playing Gravnic now.
>>
>>3057193
Autism comes in degrees, from nigh undetectable, to a little weird, to pretty weird, to /jp/, to DeviantArt, to CWC, to vegetative state.

>>3057359
You had large measures of respect for him before?
Also public education is pretty rotten, once you've learned how to read, write and count, what a public American school can teach you rapidly diminishes.
>>
>>3057175
no he gives off more of a junkie vibe
>>
>>3058346
Even high functioning Autism is very obvious, Aspergers is more subtle but it's debatable if that is even the same spectrum, up until recently it wasn't considered Autism.

I don't think he has Aspergers though, even if he did I wouldn't try to make that statement just by talking to him alone. It's staggering how many people ascribe Aspergers to themselves and others without a formal education on the topic, let alone the extensive testing it requires to validate.
>>
>>3057175
He's very opinionated and jaded but he genuinely loves games and his enthusiasm for the things he's passionate about is very endearing. I'd definitely hang out with him, seems like he'd be a lot of fun. but I also think he's cute af and want to touch his penis so maybe I am a bit biased
>>
>>3058936
Which one is Ian?
>>
>>3058936
Oh hi Ian.
>>
>>3057856
> making vids on whatever is popular

Sure, some people are doing it to whore views, but some people, like boogie, has a lot of his viewers (one can see it in his twitch chat anytime anything happens) constantly asking his opionion on stuff, so its easier to just make a video on it.
>>
>>3057175
No, he's just a nerd. Nerd in the classic sense. Bad hair, glasses, can't dress, but he has a personality and like it's been said, can have a conversation. But judging by your confusion regarding his behavior leads me to believe you are autistic. Hope this helped.
>>
>>3057764

True /vr/ users don't give a shit about YouTube celebs. It's only /v/ users who do.
>>
>>3058896
It's the internet and people in general. Don't try to tell them they should inform themselves more about a subject like aspergers cause they know it all better ...
>>
>>3059484

Its easy, lazy content.

It requires no effort, and it's all fluff. It's vapid and worthless
>>
>>3059581
>true /vr/ users are too old to know how to use YouTube
I bet you have a post it note on your monitor walking you through how to solve the captcha, huh gramps?
>>
>>3057359
I was straight edge in high school, but honestly, drugs and Pokemon sound way better.

I think he's a manager at his store, but yeah, he talks himself up a bit too much.
>>
>>3057175
>eceleb shit
Fuck off
>>
Ian's happy handhelds when
>>
Pat is the one with autism.

Ian is just an alcoholic stoner with crippling depression.
>>
File: 1456187480558.jpg (143 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1456187480558.jpg
143 KB, 400x600
>demand Pat address the Gamester81 issue in a specific way on his next podcast in youtube comments
>i had already seen the podcast and knew he apologised and how he apologised
>comment on the apology video thanking him for taking my comments on board

lel
>>
if he had autism he wouldn't be on a podcast.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.