[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retro GTA general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: GTA11.jpg (205 KB, 615x347) Image search: [Google]
GTA11.jpg
205 KB, 615x347
Just started playing GTA and GTA London on the PS1 after many years from the last time.
I like how they got rid of some bugs in GTAL and made it a better game than the original, but the missions are way too easy and the police is rarely seen on the screen even with "4 cops" wanted level.
>>
Retro GTA is ass, the series didn't get good till 3 and started getting awesome when vice city got released.
>>
>>3057013
GTA was the absolute shit when it came out, you would agree with me but something tells me you were still learning to crawl when GTA 1 was released.
>>
>>3057013
Why are you even on /vr/?
>>
>>3057013
Nah, 2 was awesome. It took what was great about the first one and improved on everything.

>>3057292
You can enjoy retro games without having to arbitrarily claim every game made before the year 2000 is better than any game after it.
>>
>>3057013
How to spot an underage.
>>
I played all the GTAs except for the Londons. How do I do that? AFAIK you can't get them on PC, but I do have the PS1 GTA disc. So if I buy the London add-on I put in GTA1, then swap it out for London, is that how it works?
>>
>>3057325
2 had some absolute bullshit missions though. Replayed 2/3 of it recently, but just couldn't be bothered finishing it.

I can't play 1 anymore due to the atrocious camera.
>>
>>3057870
London disc, then the original and finally London again.
>>
>>3057013
Here's your (You). Suicide already.
>>
>>3057013
I agree that 3 is where it really got rolling, but the old ones are plenty of fun for what they are.
>>
>>3059272
>3 is where it really got rolling
3 is just when they switched genre completely. It didn't get rolling, it abandoned what GTA was, and ever since just abused the name
>>
>>3059275
It's still the same setting, themes and even a few characters.
>>
>>3060071
so, nothing actually related to the game, glad you understand
>>
>>3057013
this is the worst opinion i've heard on /vr/ to date
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.