[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone direct me to a complete list of USA Saturn releases?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Can anyone direct me to a complete list of USA Saturn releases? Everything I look at is fucked up even the damn app I got had Zoop listed I spent three hours looking for it until I realized it was pal/jap

Also brief Saturn question
Has anyone played the port of the pc game "Z" on Saturn?

Also can the net link mouse be used with command and conquer and Warcraft? Thanks
>>
>>3056242

I came here to laugh at you. This took me all of ten seconds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sega_Saturn_games

Sort it by region.
>>
>>3056257
Fuck you that thing sucks
>>
>>3056242
>USA Saturn
Yeah have fun with that
>>
>>3056325
I don't get it
>>
>>3056347
The Japanese Saturn library is a lot better. The US has some decent exclusives but the Japanese library is far less expensive.
>>
>>3056242
http://www.satakore.com/sega-saturn-complete-game,,1,,0,,1.html
>>
>>3056443
Thanks very much
>>
I'm actually in a situation where I have no Saturn but 5 Saturn games (store around here went out of business).

I want to get a white Saturn, but what is the action replay thing that will allow me to play US games.
>>
>>3056650
http://www.amazon.com/Action-Replay-4M-Plus-enhancement-sega/dp/B008FPMBNG
>>
>>3056442
I wish all imports were less expensive. I got a few of the middle tier killer price games Like Princess Crown, Legend of Heroes, and some limited box VNs/ dating sims, but even so things like Twinkle Star Sprites and Radiant Silvergun are pretty pricey. Bomberman theme multi-taps for Saturn Bomberman are also pretty extreme. I'm just glad I'm focusing mainly on an import collection rather than having to fight for all these local releases.
>>
>>3058283
I don't really care that imports are expensive. I don't really want to play any US or Euro games. There's enough of the cheap local library to keep me busy.
>>
>>3058786
>don't really want to play any US or Euro
>enough of the cheap local library to keep me busy

This implies to me that your locality is Japanese games. What I mean is that importing japanese games to the US isn't always cheap either. Sure most games are pretty cheap, but the rarest or most sought after are still pretty expensive even if I can manage to get a lot of them for 2-3 USD a pop (in groups anyway). I don't even own a US saturn.
>>
>>3060150
Importing Japanese games to the US isn't cheap because people who do it buy from places with gaijin prices. Shipping is also a small part of it and might even be significant if you buy one game at a time. There are a handful of games that do actually sell for a lot. Aside from those most of the shit people pay $50-$100 to import can be found for $1-$3. It's not that the games are expensive. Importing them from resellers is what's expensive.
>>
>>3056242
>/v/_janitor.jpg
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.