[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harry Potter RPG Trilogy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: triology.png (681 KB, 985x290) Image search: [Google]
triology.png
681 KB, 985x290
The nostalgia is strong with these games
>>
>>3012452
I played the shit out of the first two, but never got to the third which is actually not retro but w/e. Was it as fun?
>>
Not as good as the other two, but stil decent nontheless
>>
Not as good as the other two, but still decent nontheless
>>
>>3012458

But was it as good as the other two, or still decent nontheless?
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 184x184
>>3013986
>>
I really liked the first one. When you beat the game you would keep your end stats with the equipment bonuses, so doing new game + you couldd become infinitely stronger
>>
>>3014629
I still have a level 99 file on mine. At one stage I was playing through it daily. Then I actually started hearing the music in my head when the game wasn't on. It's good music, but a weird experience nonetheless. Never did finish the second one though, since the sword has the accuracy of a stormtrooper.
>>
I remember The Sorcerers Stone on GameboyColor being surprisingly addicting. I only borrowed it for a few hours but was surprised at the amount of time I could potentially put into the game. How's the rest of the game? I only got to Gringots Bank and then had to return it to my cousin.
>>
>>3014920
the best way to beat the secound one is to save all your wizard cards for the snake it is super easy that way
>>
>>3018413
if you did the trades right you can get a dragon skin cloak op as fuck
>>
>>3012452
FLIPPPENDOOO!
>>
>>3018486
NEVER EVEN BEEN SHUFFLED BEFORE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.