[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 4a98c88462c9b_39207n.jpg (47 KB, 300x379) Image search: [Google]
4a98c88462c9b_39207n.jpg
47 KB, 300x379
Do you remember this?
>>
>>3008189
I fucking despise KISS and anything their whored out brand is associated with, thank you for ruining my night.
>>
File: 305663.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
305663.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>3008202
KISS ARMY reporting in, fuck you, I bet you like Bon Jovi.
>>
>>3008202
I don't even like Kiss, but I played this game over and over as a kid
>>
>>3008207
I like music that isn't written by a jewlord marketing wizard for marketability alone. If your band has a fucking shitty beer and various food products, a shitty comic book and various horrible tat attached to them it's not a good band.
>>
>>3008189
Proudly owner reporting here.
The game has Daikatana-like graphics and was actually fun to play, even hard in some way :)
>>
>>3008189
yeah, I played the shit out of the demo before it came out.

Don't remember much though. There were some kind of headcrab enemies
>>
>>3008189
Played the demo on a PC Powerplay magazine demo disc back in the day.

It's gameplay at the time was a bit antiquated, it plays like a 1996/97 fps.
To put this into perspective, it came out a couple of years after Unreal and Half-Life 1 had revolutionised the genre.
>>
Kiss stopped being good before Space Invaders was even around.
>>
File: PISS.jpg (92 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
PISS.jpg
92 KB, 640x480
Fucking loved it and how it was more or less the precursor to the "horde-FPS" subgenre that games like Serious Sam and Painkiller popularised.
>>
>>3008202
>their whored out brand is associated with

Shit man you must hate damn near everything then. Hope you're being cremated because they even had their named slapped on a coffin.
>>
>>3008189
I've played it. Good, but not great.
>>
>>3008202
I think they're alright, have a lot of good songs, but they're undeniably whores.
>>
"Sure, people give us shit for selling merchandise, but if you think about it we're not doing anything different from any other band. Any time you go to a concert and they're selling band T-shirts outside, that's a form of merchandising. Kiss just does it on a bigger scale. There's no such thing as too much money until you're dead. Then it's enough."

-- Gene Simmons
>>
>>3008189
yep it was kinda boring but i played a lot of it
>>
Wasn't this on Dreamcast?
>>
>>3008189
I've tried to finish this game a couple of years ago. Third band member was the furthest I got and the boredom and repetitiveness of dealing with hordes of enemies over and over again made me want to kill myself.
>>
>>3008212
I'm not an Iron Maiden fan but I understand their music is respected - and that ale they done wasn't bad either.
>>
>>3010391
"I'm glad Philip Seymour Hoffman is dead. He was a white man in a racist world"

-- Gene Simmonds (a Jew on another Jew, bizarrely)
>>
>>3010596
The ale was pretty good. Bit overcosted compared to cheaper and better local brands, but I quite liked it.
>>
>>3010598
“I don’t think it’s sad at all,” sniffed Simmons, who earlier shrugged off the deaths of Kurt Cobain and Amy Winehouse. “He was white in this racist world. He was f—in’ rich. And he was a movie star. If you wanna take your life, good luck to you. You know what’s sad? A loving husband or mother who crosses the street and gets run over by a truck. That’s sad. Because you didn’t have anything to do with it.”

Read More: Gene Simmons Loves Jiminy Cricket, Has No Sympathy for Philip Seymour Hoffman | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/gene-simmons-loves-jiminy-cricket-has-no-sympathy-for-philip-seymour-hoffman/?trackback=tsmclip
>>
>>3010630
I knew I was paraphrasing. Couldn't remember the exact quote.
>Amy Winehouse
No Jew love for her either, it seems.
>>
>>3008213
Do not use emoticons on 4Chan.
>>
>>3010632
His son is also a huge plagiarist, which is hilarious. http://www.therobotsvoice.com/2010/02/gene_simmons_kid_nick_is_a_comic_creator_a_doucheb.php
>>
"Where are the legendary artists of today? Going down the list, I can name Elvis, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Michael Jackson. But after about 1984, who is there? And you can't say Nirvana because making two albums and then killing yourself does not make you a legend."
>>
Just post the rar if there is one kthx
>>
>>3008202
It's ca video game about a rock band in space or some shit. Quit being such a critical faggot
>>
>>3010751
The only difference between Pete Best and Ringo Starr is a big pile of kike marketing money, rock n roll is negro jungle tribe garbage anyway

Now Revolution X, that was a fine game about resisting the NWO and murdering government employees, even if it had Aerosmith in it
>>
I got a boxed copy.
>>
disregard my faggotry, duck duck go is my friend for rar

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/kiss-psychocircus--the-nightmare-child/

I got American McGee's Alice to play through too, so much time, so little games. It's enough to make one want to become NEET
>>
>>3010632
Jews aren't exactly contractually bound to love or support each other.

I mean, I don't know what the Torah says, but they're not legally obligated. Lots of jews hate each other for perfectly valid reasons, like, it really chaps Israel's ass, but quite many jews hate them and don't support them.

>>3011064
>doesn't like rock & roll
Hi gramps.

>>3011140
Unrelated, but American McGee is a pretty fucking cool dude. Had a crazy childhood, his mom was a crazy hippie bitch.
>>
>>3010294

But he is still right about KISS
>>
>>3012771
Yeah I won't fight that but if you hate everything they associate with you don't really have much left to like.
>>
>>3010751
But Hendrix is a legend for releasing three albums and then ODing? And why does GS make 1984 his arbitrary cutoff point?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.