[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I'm the only person who likes this game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: AlexKiddLostStars_title.png (7 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
AlexKiddLostStars_title.png
7 KB, 320x224
I feel like I'm the only person who likes this game.
>>
>>3007095
How does it feel to be alone?
>>
>>3007096
Great, nobody to make me look bad like most fanbases do.
>>
Yep it's like an inferior wonder boy 1 clone.
>>
Fun game, but I'm quite shit at it. Never made it past the second stage

Enchanted Castle is good, too.
>>
>>3007114
Enchanted castle was ok but it's nowhere near what miracle world was.
>>
>>3007107
The only wonder boy thing about it is the time limit mechanic, the rest always felt unique enough to me.
>>
>>3007115
Probably true, I just haven't played as much of Miracle World.
>>
>>3007123
the same is probably in reverse since i have beaten miracle world but I never got far in enchanted castle because of the rock-paper-scissors being way too forced.
>>
>>3007095
I'm sure lots of Brazilians like it, OP.
>>
>>3007175
Really? why?
>>
>>3007182
Master System was huge there.
>>
>>3007194
oh, but the master system port is shit...
>>
>>3007095
I loved it when I was a kid OP. One of the first games I ever finished and still to this day have some of the music and graphics burned into my skull. Never forget that weird naked guy shooting bowling balls or skulls or whatever the fuck out of his ass. The "jungle" stage was a fucker. Ziggurat was trippy as fuck with its epic jumps. Who am I kidding? I fucking love this game, despite its flaws.
>>
File: miracle ball.png (434 KB, 743x748) Image search: [Google]
miracle ball.png
434 KB, 743x748
I̡͝'͢͞M̷ ̴́T̶͝H̢͞E ̢́M͟͞҉IR̴͏̵A͢C̕͘Ĺ̀E̢͟ B̶̶A҉L̨̀L̶͜
>>
>>3007196
Genesis was also huge in Huehueland.

In fact you can still buy cheap clones of the Master System, Genesis and Game Gear, because TecToy don't have to pay the crazy tarrifs or licensing fees.
>>
Arcade version is ok, I never bothered to try SMS version though
>>
>>3008602

The clones Tec Toy is selling nowadays are the reason people think the Genesis suck. See 6:00 on the video. I don't think even fucking Genecyst sound that way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGUQDQJMkIs
>>
>>3008625
I never said Tec Toy were great.
>>
Fuck off Segafags.
>>
>>3007196
Heh, that's funny. Alex Kidd was synonym of Master System in Brazil.

I didn't even know there was an arcade version to be honest.
>>
>>3008625
>That SEGA logo

What the Christ, this has got to be the worst sounding clone I've heard so far.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.