[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who did you pick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 3.jpg (355 KB, 853x533) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
355 KB, 853x533
>>
One of those isn't retro.
>>
File: dq5.jpg (192 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dq5.jpg
192 KB, 1024x768
>>3005534

You're a pretty lame person

>>3005507

Bianca is the only real choice desu. I mean, Deborah is really hot and Nera is really sweet but Bianca is the true wife.
>>
>>3005507

I chose Nera because she'd make the best mother of my children. I cucked Bianca so hard. I don't care that she's your childhood friend I thought she was annoying.
>>
>>3005507
The game just isn't structured properly for a real emotional connection or branching narrative theme. Bianca's been with you and through all this shit since the start, everyone else is just sort of along for the ride.
>>
Never played this game, but Deborah is a fucking 10.
>>
>>3005507
I don't remember the Magical Girl version of Dragon Ball. Looks pretty good, will watch. I guess that's Bulma, 18, and....?
>>
Kind of a let down how even in the remake, Flora don't have a bigger connection with the hero prior the marriage, it's not even fun how the game pushes Bianca as true choice.

The biggest downside is the kids with blue hair though, they look so weird.
Fucking color palette, you are worse than the lazy devs.
>>
File: sage.jpg (22 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
22 KB, 600x600
Most of the replies in this thread really put the /v/ in /vr/.
>>
>>3005873
Well, this post is out of place now, since for once the janitors did a nice job.
>>
I really want to play this game, as it looks like one of the only truly unique stories in the DQ series.

I'm also looking forward to the 3DS version of VII and VIII. I'm not sure if I can do it back to back, though.
>>
>>3007549
Each game in the sky trilogy has a unique story mate, and that also goes for III. Skip VII and go straight to VIII, and get a ps2 if you can't wait for the port this August.
>>
>>3005793
Chi-chi. Deb kinda reminds me of a young Chi-chi.
>>
I picked Nera/Flora/Whateverthefuckernameis. The game tries SO DAMN HARD to guilt you into picking Bianca, and I refused to submit to such shenanigans.
>>
>>3005532
Ports and remakes of retro games are allowed on /vr/.
>>
D E B O R A
E
B
O
R
A
>>
Now that Heroes has made Nera and Bianca distinct with new skills and abilities, which do you prefer now?
>>
Deborah is the true wife since she never marries anybody else if you don't marry her
>>
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
> there will never be a 3DS IX remake
>>
>>3011012
I'd be happy with a port with online co-op
>>
>>3005507
Debora
Second choice: Nera
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.