[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Game Sack is going on hiatus >We do have another episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 576x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 576x416
>Game Sack is going on hiatus
>We do have another episode coming up in two weeks but then after that we don't know when the next one will be.

FUCK
>>
>>>/v/

Eceleb shit goes there.
>>
What's Game Sack?
>>
R U N N I N G
O U T
O F
I D E A S
>>
>>3002517
If you don't like posts like this find another forum to post on. Or learn to enjoy being upset.
>>
>>3002540
Seriously.
>>
Since when were ecelebs retro?
>>
>>3002576
We've literally always had threads about retro game reviewers and shows like GCCX. If you're going to keep coming to /vr/ at least try to catch on at some point that these are some of the threads you will see posted. No one here cares even a little if you don't like it.
>>
File: quest4a.jpg (28 KB, 425x275) Image search: [Google]
quest4a.jpg
28 KB, 425x275
>>3002585

1) GCCX keeps their discussion to a single general and don't spread their shitposting on other threads
2) GCCX fanbase has virtually no shitposting, all the discussions on GCCX threads are about subs, raws, and general discussion about the episodes. No "cuck" memes, no gossip, no console war shitfests, no "people just parrot what Arino said and that's why they're wrong" bullshit, and nothing like that. Straight discussion about the show, news and the availability of episodes and subs. People also discuss the games Arino play and try to play they themselves.
3) GCCX is, for the greater part, retro. Arino rarely, if ever, plays on a non-/vr/ system. The only times I remember were the short special with Steel Battalion on the Xbox, and maybe some virtual console stuff on the WiiU. I think he's played some Super Mario Maker too but that's it. 100% of the actual episodes are retro games on retro systems. Game Sack make episodes entirely dedicated to non-/vr/ systems, and even if most of their stuff is also retro, they tend to mix up retro with modern games, stuff like Call of Duty, Modnation Racers, etc.
4) Unlike the civil GCCX threads, the e-celeb/youtuber threads are nothing but baiting and trolling, nothing good comes out of those threads. The ones that don't get deleted are just 250+ replies of pure shitposting.
>>
>>3002613
>The ones that don't get deleted are just 250+ replies of pure shitposting.

Then don't read them.
>>
Why are they on haitus?
>>
>>3002613
Sadly, gccx is filled with shitposting, drama and other off-topic shit that is semi related to Arino Shinya the comedian but it's not part of the actual show. It's kinda difficult to exclude it now since /gccx/ pretty much moved to /vr/ when the board was created, adding game sack would encourage every other e-celeb youtube channel to /vr/ and nobody wants that past the weekly/monthly thread.
>>
File: squall.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
squall.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
...whatever.
>>
>>>/ecelebs/
>>
they can fucking suck my ballz to be honest
>>
Wait are they quitting? What a bunch of babies, can't take negative comments at all.
>>
Losers.
>>
>>3002514
game nut sack tard balls sucked gorilla dick to be honest, them to dipshits were an insult to the white race and made me ashamed to be a retro video game maniac!!!! the only retro related youtubes that aren't bull fucking shit are the angrey nerd show wherein mike manitee plays shitty ass arcade games for like HOURS ON END and it's boring as hell but the james and miek mondays ones are ok but bootsy sucks BOOTS! also pat the nes nerd is ok but ian sucks DICKS and is weird but who cares and game center cx is cool cause they ahve an authentic gook playing them games whic is cool cause there gook games to begin with they should call it GOOKCENTER CX lmao
>>
>>3002529

Commonly called 'The Sack' on here
>>
>>3002514
Should've never went to the weekly format, their videos started getting less funny and more rushed. Oh well, at least we still have Mark, right?
>>
I think this is all because people left too many nit picking or critical comments. I like Joe but he seems like juvenile and can't take criticism. Remember how he used to be a mod on the Sega-16 forums and had thousands of posts and then rage quit and told all the users there that he hated them and the board because they were all autistically nitpicking the quality of the video footage captured for Game Sack episodes, since at that point they were only using S-Video outputs for most of the consoles, or at least Dave was.
>>
>>3003670
Joe is totally a sperglord but that's why he's amusing, Dave is a dull childish jock with a limited vocabulary and limited experience with games outside of Nintendo platforms, unlike Joe and Sega.
>>
I get they want to do the sega nintendo fanboy thing but the Nintendo guy really doesn't seem like he knows fuck all about anything non nintendo
>>
Cool retro video games thread.

>>>/trash/
>>
>>3003670
I like Joe, but he often gets way too fucking upset about YouTube comments.
>>
>>3002552

How about you just fuck off and stop polluting the board with off-topic shit. It's not my responsibility to go around filtering threads that don't belong on this board to begin with. Jackass.
>>
>>3002712
They wanted to get big in YouTube, started rolling out videos weekly, the quality got worse because of it, ran out of ideas, viewership didn't increased, and apparently got triggered by mean youtubers
>>
>>3003732
They were never triggered by comments.
>>
>>3003743
You don't even have to scroll very long before you see Joe getting unreasonably upset responding to a comment, nevermind how often he whines about it during the videos themselves, which gets on my nerves no matter whose video it is. Just starts reminding me of That Guy With the Glasses when you start bitching and moaning about how your views are different from the audience.
>>
>>3002514
Isnt that a good thing? Instead of trying to force some shit that isnt interesting/funny like most ecelebs do.
>>
Is this a troll thread? I don't see anything about them quitting or going on haitus.
>>
>Dave didn't even know you can dash in El Viento

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.