[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
streets of rage 3 tiers lists elder god- super axel super god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: streetsofrage3e.jpg (176 KB, 640x905) Image search: [Google]
streetsofrage3e.jpg
176 KB, 640x905
streets of rage 3 tiers lists

elder god- super axel

super god - super skate, ash

god - shiva

upper tier - blaze, zan

middle tier - axel

low tier - skate, roo

Discuss.
>>
What's Super in this context?
>>
Streets of Rage 2 tier list

bad - me, those goddamn ninjas keep throwing me, why are they on a beach anyway
>>
>>3002086
u don't know super axel and super skate? they're like hidden versions.
>>
>>3002091

Hold up and c whenever you get thrown.
>>
Roo is great in Bare Knuckle III.
>>
>>3002101
Yeah, and your dad works for Nintendo and he got you a Pikablu. But you "erased your savefile".
>>
>>3003161
http://www.gamefaqs.com/genesis/586496-streets-of-rage-3/cheats
>>
File: sor2.png (268 KB, 300x410) Image search: [Google]
sor2.png
268 KB, 300x410
>>3001872
>unironically playing SoR3
Nigga...
>>
>>3001872
>super axel
What does that mean? When you get level stars from killing enemies?
>>
>>3003434
3 while inferior to 2 is still a pretty good game. My main gripe with 3 was the lack of variety in the environments for most of the game.
>>
>>3002107
That's good advice but I still can't hit them for crap
>>
>>3003376
>http://www.gamefaqs.com/genesis/586496-streets-of-rage-3/cheats
I called bullshit but I looked it up on YouTube as well. Seems legit.
>>
>>3003434
SoR3 has very solid mechanics, it's just a shame that the western version got destroyed by SoA
>>
>>3003446
>>3003161
>>3003446
>>3003517

No. It's Super Axel. You get him by doing this special manuevre at the start of the game. it's like hold a and do 360s or something i forgot. And then when you press A, axel will do like 10 360 dragon rolls in a row, can take off like 2 full lifebars in 2 seconds, then he screams and everyone in the screen falls down.

Super Skate is gotten by starting a game with Skate, then don't press Attack, just get killed once. Then skate will turn super, and his regular punch will turn into a special combo punch that takes off 1 full lifebar.

LMmao at the newbs who think OP was lying.
>>
>>3003784
>axel will do like 10 360 dragon rolls in a row, can take off like 2 full lifebars in 2 seconds, then he screams and everyone in the screen falls down.
my dick is so hard right now
>>
>>3003794
Try it. But it gets boring after 3 minutes because you'll kill everything immediately. It's funny how they gave the 2 weakest characters hidden versions that make them game-breakingly powerful.
>>
>>3003804
There's no super Blaze though.
>>
>>3001872
>>3002101
>>3003784
>>3003804
You're the goddamn newb. Zan has a Super version too that is better than Super Skate, but maybe not Super Axel.
>>
>>3001872
>low tier
>roo

Nope. He's not Shiva or Zan, but he's solid mid tier thanks to his back attack infinite. Hold the other direction and do the back attack, hitting with the tip of the tail or the tip of your nose. The problem is that the damage is shit, but still excellent priority and can stunlock groups of enemies easily. Not a true infinite on bosses but can still poke them well and get 10-15 hit combos on them. Roo's biggest problem is crappy throws but his back attack is decent thanks to full invulnerability.
>>
>>3004312
Hold up. Correction. Roo is a solid top tier. That back attack is just too good against bosses because it outpokes the hell out of them.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.