[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forgotten Realms Interactive Map
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Forgotten Realms® Atlas.jpg (17 KB, 161x200) Image search: [Google]
Forgotten Realms® Atlas.jpg
17 KB, 161x200
Sup /vr/!
Does anybody have that ISO and could share it?
I just find the updates, but not the original.
I know that if nobody here can find it, it just doesnt exist anymore, so im counting on you!!
>>
File: faerun_map.jpg (3 MB, 4410x2788) Image search: [Google]
faerun_map.jpg
3 MB, 4410x2788
This was AD&D 2ed. right?
How interactive was that atlas?
I found this interesting so bump and good luck.
>>
>>3002262
It was "google earth" interactive like... kek
Here's some video about:
youtu.be/bQJ2R4Fi_bM
Every single link i found its broken, or its just the updates.....
Thanks bro!
>>
File: scr-20160217125412.png (148 KB, 1368x768) Image search: [Google]
scr-20160217125412.png
148 KB, 1368x768
>>3001802
I have a lot of old AD&D files, but not that one. The closest thing might be this 29 MB compilation of all the rules:
The Complete Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition Archive.pdf
I think it came off a CDROM, maybe even that one. Not sure though, anyway I stopped playing right before the revised "black" cover 2nd editon books came out, so I'm not familiar with all these later supplements.
Anyway this file is just the text, they ripped out all the nice illustrations for some reason.
>>
>>3002315
There's even city maps and building interiors?
Looks sexy as fuck, i should have kill for having it when i was a shitty DM.
>>
Ok, seems i found the ISO, i can't try it in my actual PC because i use Linux but let me see what can i do.
>>
>>3002337
You can mount ISO files with the loopback device. Something like this should work (you'll probably have to mkdir /mnt/iso first):
mount -v -r -t iso9660 -o loop realms.iso /mnt/iso
>>
>>3002367
I have some old Pentium IV with XP and it seems still works. In 10-20 minutes i'm gonna see what's in the ISO and if it works too.
>>
>>3002326
>Anyway this file is just the text, they ripped out all the nice illustrations for some reason.
Maybe the fact that it's literally thousands of pages of solid text and already pretty big?
>>
File: scr-20160217140806.png (831 KB, 1368x768) Image search: [Google]
scr-20160217140806.png
831 KB, 1368x768
>>3002371
Most of the art from those books would have compressed pretty well. There were a few full-page paintings in glorious colors, but those could have been left out. Also the original layout was a lot nicer.
Oh, I just checked and they did include the color art from Monstrous Manual. At least that's something.
>>
File: itworks.jpg (231 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
itworks.jpg
231 KB, 1024x768
>>3001802
>>3002337
Good news.

Here's the link;
https://firedrop.com/5ec9aabd72a958b3
>>
>>3002390
I must say maybe it needs of some actualizations because there's a big north region i can't see, the one that includes Neverwinter and Waterdeep.
That's pretty weird though becase those are one of the most important cities in the continent but there's stuff like Maztica or Anauroch i have no problem with seeing it.
I don't see how access buildings too.
>>
>>3002390

Upvoted
>>
>>3002390
U won the internet!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.