[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Emulating this right now. >https://ja.wikipedia.org/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Kenshiro Anime.png (139 KB, 158x317) Image search: [Google]
Kenshiro Anime.png
139 KB, 158x317
>Emulating this right now.

>https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%8C%97%E6%96%97%E3%81%AE%E6%8B%B3_%E4%B8%96%E7%B4%80%E6%9C%AB%E6%95%91%E4%B8%96%E4%B8%BB%E4%BC%9D%E8%AA%AC

>Tfw we never got it in the states.

Fun as fuck though, don't know japanese but it's surprisingly accurate so I can make assumptions based on when i watched FOTNS.
>>
>>2965746
wikipedia page has nothing but kanji

searching with the kanji tittle only shows more kanji and 100 pics of the cover art

OP doesnt offer a single screenshot, romanized title...
>>
>>2965746
if youre emulating, why not post some screens, if it doesnt have a roman name, can you link the ROM? or just the nippon letters that its listed under in ROM sites?
>>
>>2968674
>>2968683
you niggers sure are dumb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGxXI0DrvaY
>>
>>2968703
Not as dumb as the guy claiming he doesn't know Japanese yet posts a Japanese wikipedia article.
>>
>>2968716
Fuck sake the words PLAYSTATION are plastered all over that article and you could have just searched the page title.
>>
>>2968674
>Being an EOP.
>>
>>2968703
Character models are pretty nice, but the game looks boring.
>>
>>2968737
That doesn't change how retarded you are expecting everyone in this thread to bother with a Japanese article instead of just saying what game it was. Come on dude you really think I have time to do some minor detective work in between my shitposting?
>>
File: 230px-Hokuto_no_Ken_tankobon.jpg (41 KB, 230x371) Image search: [Google]
230px-Hokuto_no_Ken_tankobon.jpg
41 KB, 230x371
ok so its
Fist of the North Star
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fist_of_the_North_Star

did the anime run in the west in ths 80s or 90s, i seem to have mised this
>>
>>2969093
It aired in a few European countries but America only got a dubbed version of the movie until 99. Oddly enough we made a live action adaptation of the franchise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUVukUuF9tw
>>
Not /vr/ but you'd honestly do way better playing Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2.

Translated, uses the awesome Dynasty Warriors engine for killing hundreds of mooks per level instead of like, 12, and tons of characters are playable - it also covers the 2nd arc of the manga (and technically the 4th as an epilogue.)
>>
>>2968716
OP here.

You realize google chrome literally has a translate this page button right?
>>
>>2969126
I've been trying to find a copy for fucking ages.
>>
>>2969474
PSN, bro.
>>
>>2969476
I don't have much money.

Or memory for that matter...

Really the memory is the problem for me. Installing a whole game takes ALOT of space.
>>
>>2969464
Sorry I didn't know what web browser you were using while making your thread.
>>
>>2969481
>Using inferior browsers.

Only yourself to blame.
>>
>>2969480
Have you upgraded your HDD? Or delete a game you haven't played lately. If you aren't in Europe you won't find a physical release because it didn't get one in NA for PS3.
>>
>>2969491
Welp shit I guess I need to go delete shit then.

Fucking yuropoors.
>>
>>2969093
I vaguely remember seeing Wizard talk about it in their magazine. I think the anime dub aired on HBO late at night, but the ova I never heard of until way later.
Also fucking Rufio was Bat in the live action version.
>>
>not knowing about Fist of the North Star in 2016

I live in Canada where we never got this on TV or anywhere and I saw the entire series and read the whole manga like 8 years ago you fucking ignorant faggots.
>>
>>2973624
There's like ten Fist of the North Star games out there a bunch of which were on the Famicom.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.