[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can the Star Wars X-Wing/TIE games on GoG be played with a KBM/360
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (1 MB, 1920x888) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1920x888
Can the Star Wars X-Wing/TIE games on GoG be played with a KBM/360 controller fine? Would I need to buy a joystick to play them?
>>
Keyboard and mouse? No.
360 Controller? Manageable but some shots can feel hard to make with a controller. I don't even want to imagine dog fighting the more advance fighters later in the game without a joystick.
>>
>>2948421
>Would I need to buy a joystick to play them?
Do you want to feel like you're filling in a spreadsheet or dogfighting in outer space?
>>
>>2948421
I am 99.9 percent sure that a joystick is a requirement, and that there is not option to keyboard/mouse the game. That being said you could use a 360 controller but it will handle like shit.
Invest the 30 bucks to get a Logitech wingman extreme from your local big box or Amazon. That way you can also enjoy classics like wing commander and a ton of other great space/flight sims.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.