[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retro Pie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: splashscreen.png (294 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
splashscreen.png
294 KB, 1920x1080
So does anyone else use this? I just got a Raspberry Pi 2 and loaded the newest Retro Pie onto it. I can't seem to get it to make the folders for ROMs on the USB again, and the first time I got it to it won't show me I have ROMs on it.

Help for an anon?
>>
A noble anon here recommended Lakka in a previous thread so I gave it a try and it works perfectly. Even though I'm using the PC Widnows version (live USB) they mention the Retropie too. Maybe you should look into it.
>>
>>2933886
Thanks, anon. I'll see if Lakka works and remove the thread if it does.
>>
I may give it another try but Retropie is a fucking mess. The whole frontend for a frontend thing is a massive waste of time and resources. Just give me an Arm7 build of Retroarch goddammit.
>>
>>2936496
And like 30 seconds after I posted that I read that the Libretro team is now doing just that in the form of Lakka. Imma go fuck with it right now.
http://www.lakka.tv/
>>
>>2936496
Maybe if you're a retard. retropie supports more systems though.
>>
I prefer Recalbox, mostly because I'm lazy. It's default configuration just feels better, I didn't need to tinker at all for things to work.
>>
>using shillware ever

You get what you deserve.
>>
>>2936628
works like a charm
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.