[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Multicarts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_6789.jpg (3 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6789.jpg
3 MB, 2816x2112
There was a thread about multicarts a couple weeks ago with this multicart as the OP picture. I said I'd buy one and make a thread about it, so here's the thread. This multicart is available in either a red or gray shell and cost less than $20.

I'm willing to field any questions about it, but I'll say right off the bat that I do recommend it. It's a great way to play NES games that are very rare and expensive for a low cost.
>>
>NES multicart
>Team Ninja-era Ryu Hayabusa
>2k3 Turtles
Thanks for the trigger, OP.
>>
>>2931443
Multicarts and bootlegs have always had cover art like that. The cart has the 3 NES Ninja Gaidens and the three regular TMNT games plus Tournament Fighters, so I don't mind the cover art.
>>
>>2931424
>This multicart is available in either a red or gray shell and cost less than $20.
Where do you buy it?
>>
>>2931456
AliExpress. The particular seller I bought it from is selling it for $16.50 with free shipping.
>>
>>2931424
I remember, thanks for coming back OP
>>
File: 150 in 1.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
150 in 1.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1500
>>2931801
No problem.

Here's a composite photo of all 150 games on the cartridge.
>>
>>2931475
>that feel when you realized AliExpress doesn't take Paypal
>even if it did, it will be ONE OF THOSE sites that only allow Credit card associated accounts
>>
I swear they could do better if someone here spoke Chinese and sent them a list of all the English roms for that multicart.

Also I've heard in a previous thread that the cartridge has been know to fry out overtime due to a bad choice in a component.
>>
>>2931990
I think the gimmick is it's the best ROM list in multicart history, because every mutlicart for the past 20 years has been "here's 2,000 different versions of Arkanoid"

>Also I've heard in a previous thread that the cartridge has been know to fry out overtime due to a bad choice in a component.
That's unsurprising but depressing. I thought one of those would make a really good cheap substitute for an Everdrive.
>>
>>2931990
Yeah, it would be nice if every game on the cart were U.S. versions, but considering I spent $0.11 per game, I don't really have any room to complain. I already own carts of several of the games on this so I can play those if I want them in English. Being able to play stuff like Gun Nac, Recca, Little Samson, Kick Master, or Mighty Final Fight without spending hundreds is worth it, imo.
>>
>>2931992
>>2932007

Yea I shouldn't be complaining considering that you get multiple unique rarities but if I knew how to make a multicart rom I would and spam it to them saying in Chinese "Sell this version to Round-eye".
>>
File: 2016-01-20 12.13.29.jpg (870 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-20 12.13.29.jpg
870 KB, 2048x1536
My one from Ailexpress arrived

About £4 for 150 different games.
Cart plastic is a bit crappy
It also comes apart with next to no force

For that price im not arsed, it works
>>
>>2932023
That would be really nice. It'd definitely be the most-bought multicart ever made, but it would be a double-edged sword since it would reduce the desire for flash carts and thus increase their price.
>>
>>2931928
>games
>Rock Board

man that game sucks, it's like fortune street without any depth.
>>
>>2932237
>>2932237
also I saw listed both Kage and Lgend of Kage. I just assumed Kage was the latter, are they the same game twice or is it another game similarly named?
>>
>>2932245
Kage is the Japanese version of Shadow of the Ninja. Legend of Kage is different.
>>
>>2931928
After delving a bit deeply into this multicart, the G.I. Joe games included are switched. "G.I. Joe 1" is Atlantis Factor and "G.I. Joe 2" is Real American Hero.
>>
>>2931424
Gameboy had the best multicards with like 64 or more games pushed into it. Had a lot of obscure games but also always soem known games.
I still remmeber that crocodile pinball game or that homestuck troll puzzle game with reverse time gimmick.
>>
>>2931424
save feature works?
>>
>>2937365
Yes, although only Kirbys Adventrue has saving.
>>
Good shit, OP. Thanks.
I ordered mine around the same time you did, but the fucking Italian postal service likely lost it, as it hasn't shown yet.
>>
>>2931990
How true is that tale?

I ordered those yellow multicarts that has the RE covers And chinese writing, the 400 in 1 and not from aliexpress tough cause they don take PayPal.

Find it hard to relieve tough, i have 2 old multicarts with no repeats and i have Always played them on real NES.

They still work
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.