[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys play Popolocrois? I'm having problems finding a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
You guys play Popolocrois? I'm having problems finding a rpg(s) that's touched me the way this did.

Returning to the secret room at the end and remembering all that you've seen and done really did it for me.
>>
Never actually heard of it before. Was it a PS1 game? Looks cute.
>>
File: popolocrois_01m1u[1].jpg (76 KB, 640x351) Image search: [Google]
popolocrois_01m1u[1].jpg
76 KB, 640x351
>>2925001
2 Ps1 games that were released as one PSP game in NA.
>>
>>2924883
There's a sequel coming out on 3DS, right?

The art style looks cozy as hell. Is there anything else unique about the series?
>>
>>2927009
Turn based strategy gameplay. No random encounters. When you bump into an enemy the area map turns into the battlefield. You can combine special moves with your team. A lot of characters that are determined by the plot so you may spend big parts of the game without your favorite character.

Also, godly soundtrack. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QxajTQ2fF4
>>
>>2927016

>that soundtrack

Damn I want be in this world already
>>
File: PoPoLoCrois.jpg (170 KB, 600x427) Image search: [Google]
PoPoLoCrois.jpg
170 KB, 600x427
Oh man, I bought PoPoLoCrois back when I was college and only had a PSP to keep me company.
I was really hungry for RPGs, so I gave it a try not expecting much and it blew me away. Never expected such a cute looking game to have so many heart-wenching moments.
>>
>>2924883
I used to gaze at ads for it in Newtype wishing we got blessed with such awesome looking games.

Then finally they brought it over and it was one of the most boring, insultingly easy games I ever tried to force myself to play. Some dreams die a horrible death.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.