[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Socks, The Car SNES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: socks.jpg (33 KB, 400x277) Image search: [Google]
socks.jpg
33 KB, 400x277
Hi, does anyone have this game? (ROM of course
>>
>>2912835

Never heard of Socks the Car. Is that like some bootleg of Socks the Cat?
>>
LOL! My mistake, R and T are very close
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>2912837
According to Google Image, I'm guessing it's a game based on pic related.
Maybe an Unirally spin-off?
>>
In before someone claims they have a prototype rom while feigning ignorance about having something super rare.
>>
>>2912837
>>2912843

Haha, you guys are so funny it hurts. It was an obvious typo about the name of the game. He asked if the game "Socks, the Cay" was already dumped.
>>
In all seriousness, we had a thread about this game a couple months back where the OP was super indignant that the owner of the prototype cart was just sitting on the game rather then dumping the ROM.
>>
>>2912850

Well he is

Not that anyone with half a brain cares. The game looks like shit.
>>
>>2912850
It does not benefit the owner to dump the ROM and selling it to someone means that the game can get dumped.

He sits on the game for bragging rights and nothing more, and nothing of value is being withheld from the world by the game not being dumped.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.