[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this gem /vr/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
What do you think about this gem /vr/?
>>
that's not a gem that's a video game
>>
I love Binky
>>
File: 6584654312.jpg (515 KB, 1483x1479) Image search: [Google]
6584654312.jpg
515 KB, 1483x1479
>another garbage NTSC cover
I don't even know what this shit is. It's not the artstyle of the game, books, or the animated show.
>>
File: discworld2-saturn.jpg (338 KB, 457x699) Image search: [Google]
discworld2-saturn.jpg
338 KB, 457x699
It's in my collection, fairly recent addition. I've yet to play it.
>>
File: 51hekz-1tJL._SX385_[1].jpg (27 KB, 385x288) Image search: [Google]
51hekz-1tJL._SX385_[1].jpg
27 KB, 385x288
>Playing point & click games on consoles
>>
I liked it, especially the intro song, but IIRC the main villain of the game was barelly fleshed out and a few puzzles were pretty bizarre and probably made more sense in the devs mind, like the ones with the bees.
>>
>>2908823

Well, it has Eric Idle doing Rincewind's voice work, better graphics than the original, and most of the bugs from the first game are also not present. I would call it a massive improvement overall, but sadly there isn't a scene with you stuck between the breasts of a goddess.
>>
yawn
>>
>>2908826
Shut up, Maud.
>>
>>2908960
And the subtitle is awful.
>>
Nice to look at but very difficult.
>>
>>2909753
>but sadly there isn't a scene with you stuck between the breasts of a goddess.

Does that happen in the first game?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.