[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll just leave this here...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: NES TMNT water level.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
NES TMNT water level.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
I'll just leave this here...
>>
>>2906494
What is this, an "easy levels that are considered hard by e-celebs" thread?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
This is easy. You should die maybe the first time you play it. I assume you didn't beat the rest of the game, because there are much harder parts.
>>
>>2906494
Well of course you leave it there, you don't have time to drag the bombs away when you're on such a short timer. Speeding to the next one is the only logical move.
>One lone foot clan snorkler goes down and reactivates all the bombs 10 minutes later when the turtles are busy looking for missiles and fighting mecha-turtles.
>Shredder wins
>>
>>2906521
For real. I have never been all that good at video games, but that is a level I could beat when I was goddamn 5. Level 3 is when that game stops fooling around.
>>
>>2906521
kek'd
>>
>>2906521
muh water temple
>>
>>2906609
>foot clan
>snorkler
I was going to say "pick one" because the Foot Clan mooks are all robots, but the show would totally do something like this.
>>
>>2906494
Cowabunga... Cow-a-FUCKING PIECE OF DOGSHIT! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick! This game is as appealing as a fucking ooze-infested dirty fucking sewer rat shit! I've had more fun playing with dog turds! Shredder's my ass and Splinter's my balls, this game is an inside-out asshole regurgitated putrid anal fecal matter! I'd rather fucking yank all the hairs out of my scrotum! I'd rather drink diarrhea vomited out of a buffalo's anus! It sucking fucks, it fucking sucks, IT FUCKING BLOWS, IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT... and I don't like it.
>>
>>2906494
Seriously one of my most favorite games on the NES.
>>
This game sucks.

Castlevania 1 and 3 are great classic Nintendo games, but for Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest, the game designers obviously were not thinking straight. At first it seems like a pretty decent game, a little different from the first in the series but, that's okay. Zelda 2 was different from the first, Mario 2 was different, but they were all good.
>>
Dam level isn't too bad once you figure out that swimming properly is more important than not taking damage or getting caught on rocks.

Level 3 is a pain in the ass maze.
Level 4 is a pain in the ass maze.
Level 5 is a pain in the ass maze.
Technodrome is fairly difficult except for the final hall before Shredder where you have to know to let the laser jetpacks fall off the screen.

The last one is the only one I couldn't figure out as a kid.
>>
>>2907202
>Zelda 2
>Mario 2
>Good
>>
>>2907185
Oh, so you also watched the review of AVGN. Wow anon, you are so special. Too bad nobody cares about the fact you can cite it cause everybody already seen it a couple of times.
>>
>>2907268
Yes, they were. But why don't you like them, anon?
>>
>>2907268
Both were incredible games. Maybe if you had played them you would be aware of that.
>>
>>2907202
I love Simon's Quest
>>
>>2907882
>>2908075
Are you guys responding to AVGN copypasta
>>
>>2907268
Literally the only "bad" thing about Zelda 2 was it's high difficulty and the fact that it has a side view (to improve on LoZ's snorefest sword fights)...

Even then the wall most newcomers to the game hit is the game is teaching in Death Mountain with the red axe throwing Lizardmen is that there is no shame in running from fights in Zelda 2.
>>
>>2908083
I know i know
>>
>>2906605
I could never get the last corridor before Shredder, where you go left and the jetpack guys keep spawning and the corridor gets narrower and narrower.
>>
Also they say MM1 was the hardest Mega Man, but I can beat it easily with practice.
>>
Mike Matei's playthrough of it made it look pretty easy. all you gotta do is a bit of grinding and know when to switch characters.
>>
File: b8 (2).png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
b8 (2).png
80 KB, 500x501
>>2907268

You're gonna have to do better than that
>>
>>2906521
muh turbo tunnel!
>>
>>2908470
Once a jetpack asshole spawns, duck and sit still until they scroll their stupid asses off the screen. That's how you survive that hallway.

>>2908539
The REAL hard part is beating it without grinding up scrolls for everyone. Levels 4-6 are rough without them.
>>
>>2906494
I actually like this one much better than the sequel.
>>
File: turbo_tunnel.gif (827 KB, 496x394) Image search: [Google]
turbo_tunnel.gif
827 KB, 496x394
>>2906521

WHATTA SHITLOAD OF FUCK!
>>
>>2908658
>Once a jetpack asshole spawns, duck and sit still until they scroll their stupid asses off the screen
DAMN! I think that's what I tried to do the last time I got that far as a kid.
>>
>>2908709
That really is a hard level though.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.