[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a romhack version of japanese sfc final fantasy vi with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Finalboss-ffvi.png (37 KB, 474x906) Image search: [Google]
Finalboss-ffvi.png
37 KB, 474x906
Is there a romhack version of japanese sfc final fantasy vi with the english playstation translation?
>>
>>2889380
They're the same fucking thing, retard.
>>
>>2889512
nope, idiot.
>>
btw i'm just gonna play the psx version with mednafen. just gonna press -ffw like a pro when the loading screens appear.
>>
>>2889620
Yes, shitface.
>>
>>2889380
Relocalization Project and Ted Woosley Uncensored both have that pic. It took people forever to figure out in censoring it, but it happened.

As far as PS1? TWU is that but un-fucked. PS1 was SNES with an FMV and bestiary.
>>
>>2889645
nope,negro. stop trolling.
>>
>>2889512
>>2889645
shadow for example is him in playstation and her in snes.
>>
They really need a hack added to one of the definitive versions that allows me to name Cyan's Bushido techniques. I want that added perk.
>>
File: kefka.jpg (137 KB, 392x423) Image search: [Google]
kefka.jpg
137 KB, 392x423
>>2889687
Wtf are you talking about faggot?
>>
>>2889380

Just play the SNES release, you autist.
>>
>>2889823
no fuck off with that censored american shit.
>>
>>2889897
Stop being so autistic, you son of a submariner.
>>
File: 1438626190332.png (80 KB, 316x300) Image search: [Google]
1438626190332.png
80 KB, 316x300
Is there a brain hacked version of you with the non-autistic thought patterns?
>>
>>2890346
ew, wtf, why do you post these shitty anime pictures? >>>/b/ >>>/trash/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.