[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i got over 60 super Nintendo games and i am looking to get more.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: Cópia de nes.jpg (506 KB, 1296x900) Image search: [Google]
Cópia de nes.jpg
506 KB, 1296x900
i got over 60 super Nintendo games and i am looking to get more. Will anyone recommend me and new games for me to buy. if i already don't have it
>>
google.com
>>
>>2881925

You could've just bought a flashcart if your focus is less on collecting and more on good games to play.
>>
Pit Fighter
Bebe's Kids
The Lawnmower Man
Shaq Fu
Mario Is Missing
Ballz 3D
Lester The Unlikely
Bubsy
>>
File: captainnovolin.jpg (34 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
captainnovolin.jpg
34 KB, 475x347
>>
>>2883486
>An Action-Adventure Game About Diabetes
>>
>>2883486
I played that a night or two ago. It's really bad. From the title I was thinking it was going to be Non Violence which was a better idea than diabetes.
it's got like 3 warnings per stage to check with your doctor and the levels involve avoiding fatty food
>>
>>2881925
I can recommend 60 new games to play and they're all the same as the 60 you own in your imagination.
>>
Wolfenstein 3D's port is pretty good even if it removes swastikas.
>>
>>2881925
There aren't 60 good SNES games.
>>
>>2883650
This. The top 10 more than make up for it though.
>>
>>2882107
Don't even hesitate anon, these are the ones to get. Plus they're common because they sold so well. There's a lot of them out there and prices are great
>>
>>2883650

It has more than the Genesis.
>>
>>2882107
Loved Shaq Fu as a kid. Bubsy is good too.
>>
>>2883650
If you say so.

I enjoy the 6 and 7 out of ten games too. Like Animaniacs and the Toy Story platformer. Also Maui Mallard. Not every game has to be GOAT to be worth playing.
>>
>>2881925
Get a SD2SNES from shop.krikzz.com

Best investment I've made regarding vidya.
>>
>>2885169
I'm not a Genesis guy at all. I just think there are about a dozen or so SNES games worth owning, and then hundreds of generic platformers and JRPGs that are all middling clones of each other.
>>
>>2887428

That's because you're a spoiled youngfag that doesn't belong here and no one cares wtf you think despite your desperate need to share it with the rest of the world. Didn't your mom ever teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say, just suck a dick.
>>
File: 4L_vRnuQzGE.jpg (145 KB, 570x731) Image search: [Google]
4L_vRnuQzGE.jpg
145 KB, 570x731
>>2887436
Man. Buttmad much?
>>
>>2887605

At an assmuncher that claims that there are only 12 decent SNES titles out of over thousand? Hell yes I'm mad at this ignorant sumnovabich for making such an ignorant statement. At least I'm honest enough to admit while he's just talking out his ass for the sole point of not being able to keep quiet like a true autist.
>>
>>2887631
Or it's his actual opinion. And I'm kind of inclined to agree. There are some GREAT games on the SNES, but really not that many of them.
>>
>>2887631
But john, you are the autists.
>>
>>2887659

Have you actually played every single title? I didn't fucking think so. Just because you played 20 games for 2 minutes each and only like 5 of them doesn't give you the right to discard the entire library of a console. You obviously are clueless to wtf you're talking about. The SNES library is larger and better than that piece of shit N64 you have in your bedroom.
>>
>>2887665
You're really mad people don't think the same things you do, huh?
>>
>>2883650
I own 86 SNES carts and I'd like to think that at least 75 to 80 of them are good games.
>>
>>2887659
You can cry about your opinion all you want but it's retarded. When everyone in the world except a few babies trying to be edgelords says you're wrong, you're wrong. I'm not even mad, just disappointed in whoever's raising you to be a retard.
>>
>>2887685
You know you're wrong, little bitch.
>>
>>2887665
That is a wild assumption to make. And a wrong one. But I think you know that already.
>>
File: 4L_cHaXR4xB.jpg (10 KB, 320x140) Image search: [Google]
4L_cHaXR4xB.jpg
10 KB, 320x140
>>2887704
Haha that wasn't even me. Did you have a rough day at school, anon?
>>
>>2887779

please elaborate as you're wrong.
>>
>>2887783
Really?
>>
>>2888804

N64 is the worst Nintendo console ever. Yes really.

Or do you actually enjoy half-baked polygonal bullshit?
>>
>>2888820
No one even brought up the N64.

Does it smell like Asperger's in here?
>>
>>2888835

just roll with the troll, bitch. happy 2016
>>
>>2888820
>>N64 is the worst Nintendo console ever
Nah. The Wii still takes the cake there.
>>
>>2888890
I tend to agree, but the WiiU is a dumpster fire too.
>>
>>2883650
Demon's Crest
ActRaiser
ActRaiser 2
Dark Half
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Plok
Shin Megami Tensei
Shin Megami Tensei II
Majin Tensei
Majin Tensei 2
7th Saga
Super Castlevania 4
Battletoads in Battlemanaics
Biker Mice From Mars
Congo's Caper
Donald in Maui Mallard
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Earthbound
Goof Troop
Hagane
Disney's Magical Quest
Disney's Magical Quest 2
Disney's Magical Quest 3
Hagane
Joe & Mac
Joe & Mac 2
Judge Dredd
Kid Klown in Crazy Chase
Nosferatu
Prince Of Persia
The Return Of Double Dragon
Sunset Riders
Super Ghouls & Ghosts
Super Mario RPG
Super Turrican
Super Mario World 2
Super Mario Kart
Starfox
Shadowrun
Phalanx
Pac Man 2
Turtles in Time
Uncharted Waters New Horizons
Goemon
Goemon 2
Goemon 3
A Link to the Past
Batman Returns
Axelay
Asterix & Obelix
Super Punch Out
Darius Twin
R-Type III
F-zero
Super Air Diver
Super Chase H.Q.
Adventures of Batman & Robin
Brain Lord

>Implying
>>
>>2888908

>Plok
>Hagane twice

Your list is shit
>>
Aladdin
Breath of Fire I, II
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Final Fantasy IV, V, VI
Clock Tower
Contra 3
Cybernator
Final Fight 1, 2, 3
Kirby Super Star
Kirby Dream Land
Kirby's Avalanche
Illusion of Gaia
Terranigma
Gradius III
Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow
Ogre Battle
Romancing SaGa 1, 2, 3
Street Fighter 2
Top Gear 1, 2, 3000
Wild Guns
Zombie Ate my Neighbors
>>
>>2888912
Didn't notice I put Hagane twice, but Plok is a good game you shit.
>>
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV
Super Bonk
Castlevania Dracula X
Do-Re-Mi Fantasy
Mega Man X1, 2, 3
Metal Warriors
Umihara Kawase
>>
>>2883578
Dude they aren't that rare, I have about 45 games because I saved my SNES and almost all of my games and I've picked up a few over the years at a local mom and pop style game shop that sells a ton of classics.
>>
>>2888921

You must be underage to believe plok is anything but a below average platformer with some good music.
>>
>>2888908
I haven't played all of those, but I've put a good amount of time into most of them.

8 of those games are good.
>>
>>2888919
One of those games is good.
>>
>>2888924
Two of these are good.
>>
>>2883521

>devs implying that dietary fat has a negative impact on glucose metabolism
>>
File: tumblr_o08jklJEpj1ugvlsio1_1280.png (429 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o08jklJEpj1ugvlsio1_1280.png
429 KB, 1280x1920
>>2889046

>below average

You don't know how bad the average 16 bit platformer was. Compared to Mr Nutz or James Pond or Incantation or Awesome Possum or you-know-who, Plok is a masterpiece.

Plus it's pretty cheap for an SNES game.
>>
>>2881925
you could make alot of dough selling them.

doesnt matter where you sell it
>>
why are famicom games so much cheaper than SNES ones?
>>
If you like racing games, the Top Gear series is great and a personal favorite. Top Gear 3000 is a really fun game!
>>
>>2889480

less fun
>>
>>2889480

can't see shit in those games.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.