[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taco Bell had the greatest kids toys. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157 KB, 1600x1200
Taco Bell had the greatest kids toys.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Sure thing.
>>
>>2879379
>implosive

How does that even work?
>>
>>2879383
The more you shit your asshole closes in on itself. From there you can no longer have have a proper anal evacuation and the feces builds up until it leaves your other holes.
>>
>>2879383
Your pants shit you.
>>
>>2879379
If Dan Ryckert can handle it, you can too.
>>
>>2879364
mother fucker
i remember those
visiting my grandma ang having those
god fucking damn, that fake n64 controller
>>
File: kfcplushies.jpg (23 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
kfcplushies.jpg
23 KB, 500x319
Nah, dawg, you're forgetting about KFC.
>>
File: 18253-550x-Sonic4.jpg (39 KB, 550x307) Image search: [Google]
18253-550x-Sonic4.jpg
39 KB, 550x307
>>2879364
You're having a laugh

I don't even fucking like Sonic, but I did, even though I was a Nintendo kid
>>
>>2879760
This feels like it would have been better suited for Japan, just from the Pokemon choice

Also who the fuck from NoA approved Zubat
>>
>>2879768

My brother had the Tails toy and he let it rip right in front of my face and it cut my mouth up pretty bad. Fucking hated those toys.
>>
File: Mcdsega.jpg (33 KB, 450x322) Image search: [Google]
Mcdsega.jpg
33 KB, 450x322
let's not forget the mcdonald's sega lcd games...
>>
>>2879383
Neutron stars of diarrhea that never leave your body, I guess.
>>
>>2879768
>those models
God I despise the mainstream american ethic of quality control.

It doesn't exist.
>>
>>2879364
the starfox gun! Thanks for helping me remember some awesome stuff OP
>>
>>2879894
When I was a kid, I would keep those toys and play with them still.
Are kids today different that they have so much shit given to them they don't care about anything?
>>
>>2879794
The summer these were out was seriously the best ever. I remember trying to collect all of them, and nearly did it too. Only missed the Shadow one. Never even got to try most of the second wave of them, though.

I think we lost them in a move, because I can't find them anywhere. Bought the Tails one for 25 cents at a garage sale recently though.
>>
>>2879364
the burden of proof lies with the one making the assertion, so I don't have to prove a goddamn thing, faggot.

I agree wholeheartedly, though
>>
File: 814ZPrYIf0L._SL1500_.jpg (207 KB, 1500x632) Image search: [Google]
814ZPrYIf0L._SL1500_.jpg
207 KB, 1500x632
Not really a toy, but remember getting these from Burger King?
>>
>>2880079
hot damn yes. still got my pikachu and charizard ones on my shelf, and a togepi in a closet somewhere.
>>
I really really want this cheap Japan only claw machine toy from like the late 80's ;_;
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.