[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63 KB, 1276x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63 KB, 1276x720
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>2878363
the devs of this game
>>
>>2878363
I did
>>
What, playing a 4:3 game in widescreen? I agree, that's awful.
>>
LE CASUAL FILTER IT'S SO HARD OMG IT'S LE DRIVING DARK SOULS XDDD WHO COULD UNDERSTAND THIS WITHOUT THE INTERNET ZOMFG EPIC DIFFICULT PEAK RIGHT IN THE TUTORIAL KEKEKEKEKEKEK FUCK THIS LEVEL DESIGN :PPP
>>
I beat it pretty easily at the tender age of 12, not as hard as you faggots make it out to be.
>>
>11 when i played this
>knew only a few english words
>struggle 2 whole vacation days
>trial/error until done

Not even mad, made me feel prepared for the rest of the game and that fucking 3rd/4th miami mission was the most difficult in the game.
>>
File: muh wide.jpg (223 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
muh wide.jpg
223 KB, 1200x675
To be honest, if you can't beat this level, you will never beat the game. Period.
>>
I thought it was a good idea. It teaches you all the trick to have fun, so then you can step right in the action and get serious.

One of my fav driving games as a kid honeslty.

Once I lasted 45mins in Survival mode. Although I got helped by a glitch, the police cars were stuck in the decor during half of that time and would stay stuck as long as I didn't move.... that's what I figured when I had the bad idea of starting moving again.
>>
I wish you could skip it, but after you beat it you really know how to drive in this game.
>>
I remember doing it in half the given time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.