[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone get any /vr/ related Christmas presents? I got a SNES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 1440x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 1440x732
Anyone get any /vr/ related Christmas presents?

I got a SNES with Super Mario World, Secret of Mana, and Starfox, and I'm having a blast with it. This also completes my collection of the major Nintendo consoles.
>>
Fuck off underage
>>
Oh and Merry Christmas faggot
>>
Merry christmas, enjoy those beautiful games
>>
my super famicom arived from japan smashed because the retard didn't put enough bubblewrap on it
>>
SD2SNES. In a universal game case.
Preloaded with every compatible game on a 64GB SD card.
>>
>>2874724
I can feel that feel
>>
I was given a copy of the Super Famicom version of Illusion of Gaia. I've really wanted to buy that for awhile, so that was nice.
>>
>>2874694
I'm 23 dude. I had a Genesis as a kid, didn't get into Nintendo until 5th gen. :)
>>
>>2874731

Very based
>>
start collecting SEGA, bitches...
>>
I got myself a Mayflash Sega Saturn to USB adapter.
>>
this tiny 80-in-1 genesis thing, with real cart/controller slots. based on the retron hate here I assume it's bad, but I only have an issue with the sound so far.
>>
>>2874724
Find a broken donor SFC or European SNES if you prefer the original look. Alternatively use an American one as a donor and it can be modded to play both cartridges.

When mine got smashed I swapped out the internals with a broken PAL unit. I kept the original plate that says "Super Famicom" though because it wasn't broken.
>>
File: IMG_0728.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0728.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>2874827
Speak of the devil

I got this for Christmas, 9 unique games, one duplicate of columns. I never had one as a kid, only a GB.
>>
>>2877085
Nice.
Fair warning: its capacitors will probably die soon if they haven't already. In that case, you'll have sound issues and/or display issues. It's quite normal for a console this old to fail in that way, but this happens sooner on the Game Gear than others due to a faulty batch of caps.
You may want to fully recap it.
I have no experience with LED mods and LCD screen mods (better autonomy / better picture) but that looks sweet as well.
>>
>>2877147
Screens already dead, rolls like a tv on a static channel. I'll fix it eventually.
>>
My Christmas loadout was...
F-Zero (SNES)
Rygar (NES)
Galaga (NES)
Final Fantasy (NES)
King's Knight (NES)
Dragon Warrior (NES)
Echo the Dolphin (GEN)
Chrono Cross (PS)

The F-Zero was factory sealed, was tempted to leave it as was and get a used copy but I opened it anyway. I really wanted to play it.
>>
Legend for snes
Shiens revenge for snes
Muysa: a classic tale of Japanese horror for snes
Megaman V for gameboy
Nice haul, super satisfied.
>>
Got a PSN card and got CTR, SW:Dark Forces and TM2.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.