[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got this pic from my gf. She's so beautiful, isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 013.png (8 KB, 480x432) Image search: [Google]
013.png
8 KB, 480x432
Just got this pic from my gf.

She's so beautiful, isn't she? Just how jealous are you?
>>
Anon, I...

I mean yes, Anon, yes she is.
>>
...but that wasn't?
>>
When I first played this game back in... I think it was 1999, on emulator?... the entire joke was lost on me. I didn't even think "haw the dumb goat is making the guy think she's a sexy babe". I just thought she was sharing a picture of Princess Toadstool.
>>
File: LoZLADX-Pics.png (64 KB, 659x591) Image search: [Google]
LoZLADX-Pics.png
64 KB, 659x591
Link's awakening had the cutest art style ever
>>
>>2873853
I only ever found out about three pictures, and two of them were found by complete chance.

What's even going on in the top right pic?
>>
>>2873856
Marin falls on top of you in the well.
I found them all on my own, the game also had a surprisingly large amount of flavor commentary when going on a date with Marin.
>>
>>2873853
how do you even get him to photograph all of these?
>>
>>2873830

And she's royalty too. You are lucky, man.
>>
>>2873857
Actually I reiterate that, I never found the second pic.
>>
>>2873830
You should draw a map of her face so you don't get lost when looking at her beautiful eyes.
>>
>>2873954
It's just an alternate version of the first. If you keep refusing to have a picture when visiting the camera shop for the first time, the photographer "coerces" you into having one anyway, and that's how you end up looking on it.
>>
>>2873853
Except it's not original LA content, it was tacked on in the DX version five years later.
>>
>>2873830
Nice sausage fingers
>>
>>2873927
You have to meet the photographer first (duh) and then trigger the photo event in the right places. Sometimes it involves coming to the place at the right time. For instance to have the photo with Richard you have to approach the Kanalet gate after talking to Richard, but while the gate is still closed. If the gate was already opened, Richard won't show up.
>>
So who is the "Bucket Mouse"? Was it the photographer all along (he is a mouse isn't he)?
>>
>>2873830
cloud is more fuckable than that bony ass peach bîtch.
>>
>>2873830
>elbows floating

You're fooling no one.
Also your name is not Christine.
>>
File: ladx-staff.png (2 MB, 1000x1417) Image search: [Google]
ladx-staff.png
2 MB, 1000x1417
>>2874161
It should have been translated Bucketmouth. It was a fishing store.
>>
>>2876217
awwwwwwWWWWWWHHAHHADFSFHVHVHVHSVAVVVJ
>>
>>2876217
>can't even spell vagina properly
>>
>>2876217
Hah, perfect reply.
>>
File: fake memories.jpg (202 KB, 1000x1422) Image search: [Google]
fake memories.jpg
202 KB, 1000x1422
>>2873830
Anon, I hate to break it to you but...
>>
>>2873830
You got Catfished!
>>
>>2877157
>inspired by twin peaks to create odd characters
>tasked with no hyrule, no zelda, no triforce, closed field

I would like it if they did more games like that, it's fun when they toss the main traits of the series once in a while.
>>
>>2873830
She's truly the GOAT.
>>
>>2877157
This is interesting to read. Where did you find this? Any general trivia sources other than hg101?
>>
File: 46.png (485 KB, 556x362) Image search: [Google]
46.png
485 KB, 556x362
>>2873830
She looks like a whore.

This is what a real woman looks like.
>>
>>2873830
nice

she really is greatest of all time
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.