[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looking to get a japanese sega saturn. basically, i'm looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1697311-dodonpachi3nb3.jpg (318 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1697311-dodonpachi3nb3.jpg
318 KB, 1024x768
looking to get a japanese sega saturn. basically, i'm looking for the japanese equivalent of an ebay or a craigslist where people might be selling things they don't know they have. i'm looking for bargains. can anyone point me in the right direction?

pic related, it's dodonpachi. also, sega saturn thread.
>>
>>2866472
Just get a US Saturn and an action replay or GameShark cartridge. You'll save yourself a few Hamiltons. Then if you want the white shell of the Japanese model, buy a parts only system for peanuts and swap shells. Ta da.
>>
>>2866472
>i'm looking for bargains.

Actually go to Japan or deal with internet prices

You'd have to hire a middleman if you used a Japanese auction site so you're not going to be saving any money
>>
File: 53956-Bulk_Slash_(J)-8.jpg (122 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
53956-Bulk_Slash_(J)-8.jpg
122 KB, 640x448
>>2866476
>>2866481
actually i am going to japan. i'll probably pick up the saturn there at a hard off or something. i'm just worried i won't find all the games i'm looking for during my visit, so i'm hoping to find them online.

pic related, it's bulk slash
>>
>>2866492

ebay prices really aren't that bad, also if you're a US seller you can get a little more than what you paid for it if you ever want to resell the game
>>
>>2866472
suruga-ya
yahoo auctions jp
I am waitng for a few setd of 60 GB/GBC games (around 60 pieces) that I bought 2 weeks ago there, around 10$
>>
>>2866526
>suruga-ya
awesome. this is exactly what i was looking for. any issues shipping to the US from there?
>>
>>2866476
Doesn't this become annoying with how unreliable the Saturn cartridge slot is?
>>
>>2866804
Even if you have a loose slot, it's fine once you get the cartridge seated right, and you'll rarely or never be swapping them out, just don't bump the cart around.
>>
>>2866804
Or the fact that you can just region patch games before you burn them.
>>
>>2866804
No? Once the cart is in, it never needs to be taken out. Especially if it's an action replay with memory expansion.
>>
>>2866789
I don't know I am from Poland and don't have any problems thanks to my proxy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.