[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Fantasy vs Zelda Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: FinalFantasyistheSonofU4.png (243 KB, 308x359) Image search: [Google]
FinalFantasyistheSonofU4.png
243 KB, 308x359
>there is people who genuinelly thinks zelda is better than FF in any way
>>
>my apples are better than your cucumbers!
>>
>>2864643
Shhhh
joust yo readda da books don yo fink yo smart foo
>>
File: orange.jpg (24 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
orange.jpg
24 KB, 600x300
>>2864587
>there is people who genuinelly thinks oranges is better than apples in any way

I swear threads here get more retarded every day
>>
>>2864587

please be bait.
>>
I think that zelda is better for one simple reason. I don't like turn based combat. It deppends of what kind of game you like.
>>
>>2864643
>Gotta pay for those new military Humvees, right?

The Humvee was discontinued by the military years ago after its design specifications were sold to the Chinese. There are no new Humvees being made by or for the military, and what Humvees they do have are being phased out and auctioned off.
>>
>>2864754
I prefer mangos. You probably haven`t heard about them.
>>
>>2864769
No joke, I'm making chutney at this very moment.
>>
>>2864769
>Liking mangos

Mangos are NOT fruit, just get some taste and eat durian, you fucking tasteless casual, then you can talk about good fruit, I bet you fags can't even eat one small slice without withstanding the smell.

Also, mangifera are a shit fruit genre that only appeals to casuals who can't into real hardcore fruit.
>>
>>2864791
>Mangos are NOT fruit

Learn some fucking botany shit for brains. Also the only people who can stand durians are backwater filth who are used to the smell of shit in the air already.
>>
>>2864791
>eating something that smells like a rectal disease
I know they are delicious
>>
>>2864795
>Learn some fucking botany shit for brains.
Yeah, yeah, I'm tired of you fuckers quoting wiki articles saying that, mangos are not REAL fruit, they look stupid, have shitty peel and texture and retarded mechanics.
You cunts are all retarded and just eat them because the fruit industry shits them out and they require no skill to eat or prepare.

Durian are the masterrace of fruit, they smell "bad", which is arguable anyway, only to keep casual scum like you away and actually require skill to prepare and eat, hell even fucking OPENING them might be too hard for you faggots, I can already see you having problems with coconuts, which are babby tier fruit.

I eat from 3 to 6 durians a day and have no problems with that, I even got a few friends into those and my wife too.
>>
>>2864643
4chan is an international website, 9 out of 10 times when you see someone typing like a retard it's a foreigner.
>>
>>2864587
>>>/out/
>>
>>2864824
*golf clap*
>>
File: vr.png (64 KB, 984x1080) Image search: [Google]
vr.png
64 KB, 984x1080
>>
>>2864643
>don't understand linguistics
>blame it on republicans
>>
>>2864875
too soon
>>
>>
>>2864587
>Coke vs Pepsi
>Apples vs Oranges
>Mercury vs Ford
>Pontiac vs Chevrolet
>Dodge vs Chrysler
>Dos vs Windows
>Mac vs Unix
>>
Will potatoes ever be considered fruit?
>>
>>2866764
I mean, we used to say tomatoes aren't considered fruit.
>>
Ultima 4 sucks
>>
>>2866764
The french for potato is transliterated as "apples of the Earth."
>>
>>2866769
>We
Speak for yourself, anon.
>>
>>2866764
>>2866769
>Potatoes
>Tomatoes
>New World fruit
>Retro

Read the sticky, anything that was discovered beyond the 14th century isn't retro.
>>
>>2864875
Welcome to 4chan. :)
>>
>>2864587

>mashing A through every battle is fun

i actually like FF installments but c'mon OP.
>>
>>2864587
>File: FinalFantasyistheSonofU4.png (243 KB, 308x359)

>Final Fantasy is the Son of U[ltima] IV

pls elaborate
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.