[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games you wish you played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: splatterhouse3.jpg (236 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
splatterhouse3.jpg
236 KB, 1280x1024
What are some games you wanted to play at some point in your life, but never got around to doing it?

Pic related BTW, and is SH3 worth playing today?
>>
You could download the ROM and an emulator in less than 2 minutes if you really wanted to play it.
>>
>>2861795
Not the US version.

>those fat bastards do a shitfuck of damage
>recovery takes too long
>without the roundhouse kick, later enemies take forever to kill.
>they change the way you do that move, and make it unresponsive EVEN WHEN YOU DO IT RIGHT.
>too stiff, questionable hit detection and choppy movement, you know, after SoR2 put the bar high
>>
>>2861812
this
Like seriously nigga. You could be playing it right now.
>>
>>2861835

Are there really no games you wish you played growing up and haven't!?
>>
>>2861795
Why did you wish you had played the worst Splatterhouse game?
>>
I think op is a ghost, posting his final regrets from the afterlife.
>>
>>2862026

The advertisements in EGM.
>>
>>2862071
Well it's not good.
>>
>>2862026
You don't play SH because it's good. You play it because it's a cheesy, exploitation B-movie in vidya form.

SH3 is legit as hell, though. And creepy.
>>
File: dankest meme.jpg (32 KB, 490x497) Image search: [Google]
dankest meme.jpg
32 KB, 490x497
>>2861795
>be me 14 years back
>plays doom
>beats the first episode
>''ups, it's a demo, you have to buy the full version''
>the message also contains screenshoots of the second episode, with the bfg, the plasma gun, lost souls and cacodemons
>holy shit new monsters and guns, i need it!
>no internet at that time to pirate it
>my brother wouldn't allow me to play in his psx ultimate doom nor duke nukem
>few years later i buy it
>finished it
>more years later i see some videos of doom 2
>holy shit this game had MODS?
>play with the oldest mods
>still playing this game to this day
>mfw
>>
File: max.jpg (69 KB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
69 KB, 1152x720
>>
I had splatterhouse 2 as a kid I could only get to the 4th level, still it's a lot further than fucking avgn could get.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.