[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I finally beat Megami Tensei 1 with cheats Obviously I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: kyuuyaku megami tensei.jpg (51 KB, 300x539) Image search: [Google]
kyuuyaku megami tensei.jpg
51 KB, 300x539
So I finally beat Megami Tensei 1 with cheats

Obviously I am too fucking casual for dungeon crawlers this old, so what I did was make my own cheat codes! If anyone is interested in them, here they are

Exp multiplier
7E1002FF

This will either give you infinite Jewels or infinite items in slot 1
7E0E80FF

I don't remember what these ones do but they should be infinite health for Nakajima and Yumiko
7E0D02E7
7E0D12E7
7E0E9663
>>
>>2860379
baka desu senpai
>>
>>2860379
Please seppuku OP
>>
>>2860379
git gud
>>
>>2860379
>cheating on an already easier remake
shiggy diggy scrappy doo.

Only true men make it through the sea of flames, OP.
>>
>>2860407
How much easier is it? My main issues were that it was too simple to buy new monsters and the best approach to combat was to just use auto battle and heal afterwards.

Is Megaten 2 changed in similar ways? My reason to avoid the original Megaten was the lack of kanji and saves but 2 has those on the FC.
>>
>>2860605
no your main issue is you're a scrub
>>
>>2860609
I'm not op, I found it too easy personally.
>>
I played through KMT1 without cheats but it was pretty fucking tedious. The fusion system is so restrictive that you have to make like 20 trips into the dungeon to make a AAA level demon, and even then they're barely worth it because the magnetite costs are insanely high.
>>
>>2860852
I found that having no magnetite didn't matter much. The gods took a bit of damage but nothing compared to their hitpoints or the healing at my disposal.
I just picked up whatever neutral demons were around and combined the ones that had a seemingly useful outcome.
>>
>>2860605
The combat is still pretty simple in MT2, but the world and story actually make putting up with it worthwhile, that was the game where Megaten started to get good.
I'd still recommend kyuuyaku version since FC version is kind of eye cancer, even though I love how the music sounds in original MT2.
>>
>>2860891
The music outweighs the eye-cancer for me, but I can't read japanese so I'm fucked
>>
>>2860407
I too played through KMT for MT 1 and 2, How different are the Famicom versions?
>>
Post bangers

https://youtu.be/gildCfg80oQ

https://youtu.be/BZfFWx5oN-w
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.