[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games That Should Be Remade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Stronghold_1.png (24 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
Stronghold_1.png
24 KB, 320x200
I'll start: Stronghold, I loved playing it back in the 90's, a modern multiplayer version would be awesome.
>>
>>2858905
So like Stronghold Crusader?
>>
File: 570120958.jpg (15 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
570120958.jpg
15 KB, 256x197
>>2858905
Stronghold Crusader isn't based on Dungeons & Dragons, I think your confusing Stronghold (1993 video game), a real-time strategy game by Stormfront Studios

with

Stronghold (2001 video game), a real-time strategy game by Firefly Studios
>>
>>2858905
A real 3D remake of chrono trigger
>>
>>2858913
>>2858952
Then it sounds like OP would like to play King of Dragon Pass to me
>>
>>2858905
does anybody here really think a remake of a game you like wouldn't be end up terrible boring and dumbed down?
>>
File: Mega-Lo-Mania_cover_art.jpg (66 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
Mega-Lo-Mania_cover_art.jpg
66 KB, 300x415
with multiplayer.
>>
Remake Betrayal at Krondor and expand it into a story that encompasses more books in the Riftwar Saga. Also more word locks.
>>
Redguard.
>>
File: Cannon_Fodder_(Amiga)_01.png (3 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
Cannon_Fodder_(Amiga)_01.png
3 KB, 320x256
Cannon Fodder
>>
>>2860637
That has happened already. Made by Russians a few years ago. Actually not that bad and plays a lot like the original with decent graphics, though it lakcs the humour and the irony. It does have horrible spelling errors though.
>>
>>2860642
So it has.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCaJYpq98qs
>>
>>2858905
Spellcraft (PC version, not SNES).

RTS with alchemy researching system and ability to modify spells. Huge amount of spells to choose from. They can change the terrain, summon creatures and attack/defense spells.
>>
>>2858905
No one because I don't want my fetish game to be ruined with horrible modern mechanics
>>
Spellcross as seen here
>>2849546

turn based strategy with verygood desperate atmosphere. gunning down orcs with modern military while being outnumbered 10 to 1
>>
I'd love a modern remake of Lords of the Realm
>>
Vampire Bloodlines with a decent combat system and as much detail in the latter 75% of the game as the first 25%
>>
File: Comix_Zone_-_1996_-_Sega[1].jpg (106 KB, 788x1080) Image search: [Google]
Comix_Zone_-_1996_-_Sega[1].jpg
106 KB, 788x1080
Would be great as a 2.5D game on the 3DS.
>>
>>2858905
Master of Magic
>>
>>2862128
Too bad that game was so short. It's honestly one of the better retro games.
>>
I want a remade WipEout 3 SE with 60fps and finished prototype tracks.
>>
>>2863509
Look up Leylines
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.