[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you actually beat this game? Is it best played 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: zombiesatemyneighbors.jpg (3 MB, 2100x1539) Image search: [Google]
zombiesatemyneighbors.jpg
3 MB, 2100x1539
Have any of you actually beat this game? Is it best played 1 player or co-op? 55 levels seems like it could get brutal towards the end. Regardless, I'm hoping to get the cartridge this week.

>general Zombies Ate My Neighbors thread
>>
bosses are a slog if you use passwords since you'll be underarmed
>>
>>2857797
never have beaten it, own only the sega genesis version because i like not having my view clouded by a map, fucking love the game.
>>
Beat it using the BCDF password. Probably the hardest game I've been able to beat. Definately better 1P, co-op is fun but makes the game that much harder.

Enjoy it, anon. Wonderful little game.
>>
>>2857810
I prefer the SNES version because the soundtrack is better
>>
>>2857797
This is the kind of game where you need to learn the layouts and beat it all in one shot. If you conserve resources properly you will have more than enough to power through
>>
>>2857797
I beat it with passwords...

...which makes the game even harder since your items don't carry over. ...and technically speaking, 6 of those 55 are optional. Still fun, though.
>>
>>2857803
The bosses are a slog no matter what you do, honestly. They take insane amounts of punishment.
>>
>>2857882
that subjective
>>
>>2857797
Made it to 23 but I loose a bunch of fire power defeating the giant worms.
>>
>>2859852
The spider is a fucking nightmare, but the giant head is pretty easy if you keep a cool head and spam sodas from the right spot.
>>
>>2857810
>>2859873
These. I prefer not having to press a button for the radar, I like the cheesy sound of the genesis music for this cheesy game, the blood in the ending is better and the flamethrower is awesome.
>>
Got to lv 50 something, farthest I got..could never beat lv cause kept running out of rockets for those fucking ants...
>>
>>2857797
Nope. I used to play a lot of coop with my kid but figured out that it was a lot easier one player. So we took turns and got pretty far. On the Level with the worms in the football field it was his turn and he did absolutely everything wrong. Ended up with no weapons and a locked door. I wandered around for half and hour trying to find some way to move on or if some random weapon would drop. Nope. Fucked. Haven't played since.
>>
>>2857797
rented this game, and I got into the mid-20s. I assumed, since it was getting so hard, I was really close to the end.
>>
I never quite pulled it off. I was more than capable of handling the enemies, but I never could prevent enough victim deaths. A few of them, particularly some of the werewolf transformations, are really hard to prevent even if you know the level layout perfectly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.