[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sportd Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: BarrySanders-TSB.jpg (74 KB, 767x671) Image search: [Google]
BarrySanders-TSB.jpg
74 KB, 767x671
I know yall niggas have been keeping up with your Tecmo/Jam skills.
>>
>me in charge of fucking up the Subject
>>
Bo Knows Touchdowns

https://youtu.be/8PBvOxicz-0
>>
OP can't even buy a bucket.
>>
>>2855171
>>
>>2855214
>tfw no "rAZZle DAZzle"
>>
>>2855171
I used this Tecmo 20XX to simulate the super bowl every year. It's actually pretty damn accurate, per quarter. Last year it was wrong in the last quarter though, and thus wrong about the game. It was right on the money the year before though. All-in-all pretty impressive for a twenty...five? year old game.
>>
>>2856387
Really? The seasons always end up radically divergent from reality.
>it had the Chiefs winning the owl last year
>Chargers this year
>>
>>2855171
>feel when Barry never celebrated
>gets a 80 yard TD, just passes it to the refs and walks to the sideline
>>
>>2856445
/sp/ likes to emulate seasons with newer versions of the game and it predicted the Broncos/Seahawks super bowl with the Seahawks winning. But it did get a lot of things wrong.
>>
>>2855171
>yall niggas

so are you are a suburban white kid or a skinny asian kid?
>>
>>2857101
>>2856445
>>2856387
Sounds fun. I might do that for the playoffs to see what happens
>>
>>2855171
>tfw playing co-op with friends
>tfw only aloud one bo jackson run per quarter
Made the game interesting
>>
>>2858547
Barry Sanders was almost as OP as Jackson so you could try and counter Bo with the Lions.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.