[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this kind of thing ever happened to one of you guys? I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: SegaGensis.jpg (45 KB, 777x600) Image search: [Google]
SegaGensis.jpg
45 KB, 777x600
Has this kind of thing ever happened to one of you guys? I'll greentext because why the fuck not

>Go to gfs house to exchange Christmas gifts because normalfag
>Her parents have always been really big gamers, or at least her mom has
>They literally have every nintendo and sony console as well as 2 arcade machines
>So I come over and walk upstairs where they have all their gaming shit and gf turns to me
>"Oh! By the way, we got a new sega"
>Oh cool, the genesis?
>"... I don't know just sega"
>Well does it play older games or games that looks like they would be on a playstation
>"I don't know, old games?"
>just laugh it off even though it's dumb she doesn't know what kind of console she has
>later that evening go downstairs and her dad is in the kitchen
>She still lives with her parents because broke college kids
>Somehow gaming was brought up again and the dad goes
>"Oh did you see we got the new sega! it has like 90 games on it"

No one would fucking say "Oh we just got a new nintendo" or "We got the new microsoft" this pisses me off
>>
>>2853554
>No one would fucking say "Oh we just got a new nintendo"
You wish.
>>
who cares, post pics of your gf's tits or gtfo
>>
so...did you ever find out which sega? sms, genesis/mega drive, dreamcast, saturn, nomad, game gear? clone with built ins?

also
>segagenesis.jpg
>mega drive mk2
get it right america.

on topic, my gramps calls any console 'computer'. hes kinda right.
>>
>>2853554
I'd be too busy playing their two arcade cabs to notice that.
>>
Uh, the only consoles ever made were the Atari, Nintendo, Playstation, Sega, and Xbox. Idk what you were trying to specify.
>>
>>2853649
>Playstation

It's the Sonybox retard.
>>
Her mom is into videogames? The fuck.

Also, that story kinda had a terrible payoff, OP. I was waiting for something interesting to happen...
>>
>>2853651
Pff, Sony only makes tvs. Check your facts.
>>
>>2853554
I'm surprised you even have a gf from the autism you exhibited in this post.
>>
Ton of people just say "a Sega" or "a Nintendo". Especially in non-English speaking countries where Megadrive and SNES is a tongue twister foreign term.

>>2853623
>so...did you ever find out which sega?

They say it has 90 games on it, so I'm guessing it's one of those eastern european famiclones that used the japanese MD2 shell.
>>
>>2853554
>>Go to gfs house to exchange Christmas gifts because normalfag
>>Her parents have always been really big gamers,

never happened, next.
>>
File: 1379269072725.png (283 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
1379269072725.png
283 KB, 400x315
>>2853554
Holy hell why didn't you just ask her to show it to you?

You literally sound autistic.

Also why would you expect her to know what consoles her mom has? It's clearly not HER hobby.
>>
/vr/ is not your personal blog.
>>
>>2853887
Uh... YEAH it actually kinda is newfag.
>>
>>2853915
It really isn't though, we don't need to read all that shit about your imaginary girlfriend and her parents.
>>
File: 1450007259513.gif (906 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
1450007259513.gif
906 KB, 450x250
>>2853554
Sad story. If her parents emulated they'd probably have the money to help their daughter move out.
>>
File: segagenesisclassic.jpg (53 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
segagenesisclassic.jpg
53 KB, 500x389
>>2853554

>>"Oh did you see we got the new sega! it has like 90 games on it"

Sounds like one of these.
>>
>>2853936
That only has 80 games you stupid kike faggot
>>
>>2853936
That dpad looks like it would manufacture blisters. Pointy edges and shit. I had an off brand controller like that as a kid. Always used the standard ones after a month.
>>
>>2853936
For the record: this is pure shit.
>>
>>2853921
> If her parents emulated they'd probably have the money to help their daughter move out.

If her parents were just not dicks they wouldn't mind her living in their home unless the place was literally so small it could only support two people comfortably.

>>2853971
The standard ones manufactured blisters too so what's the difference to you?
>>
>Go to gfs house

Nope, never happened
>>
>>2853920
Why did you click on the thread then? More to the point, why would you bump it?
>>
>>2854312
You're really into whining aren't you?
>>
>>2854312
Can we somewhat make an exception to the global rules and permaban that dickhead?
>>
File: 1425404142490.jpg (36 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1425404142490.jpg
36 KB, 622x626
>>2853554
>Go to gfs house
>gf
>>
File: FF8_Jumbo_Cactuar.png (287 KB, 680x912) Image search: [Google]
FF8_Jumbo_Cactuar.png
287 KB, 680x912
>>2854439
The thing I always find funny when people call bait on someone else mentioning their girlfriend is that all their really saying is that to them the idea of having a partner is so far fetched anyone else must be lying.

To me the term gf will always make me think Guardian Force though.
>>
>>2853554
When I was growing up, I didn't even know there were other Sega consoles besides the Genesis. It was always just a Sega. "Wanna play Sega?" It's still weird to call it a Genesis irl.
>>
This has nothing to do with /vr/ at all, it's just /trash/.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.