[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Putt-Putt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 51PQT4VWWGL._SX425_.jpg (46 KB, 425x370) Image search: [Google]
51PQT4VWWGL._SX425_.jpg
46 KB, 425x370
Anyone else play these as a kid?
>>
>>2852389
I played that one, it was kinda crap. The Dr. Brain series from Sierra was much better.
>>
File: latest[1].png (297 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
297 KB, 800x600
>>2852389
Freddi fish was my shit nigger.
freddi a cute
>>
It's all about pjama sam
>>
Fatty bear reporting in. The bowling minigame alone was worth the full ticket price.
>>
These games were my fucking jam

Pretty much any game made by HE was really fun and had quite a bit of replay value because each game had multiple ways to go through it.

Had a couple Putt Putt games and Putt Putt's Balloon-o-rama, a Freddie Fish game and a few of it's arcade spinoffs, and Spy Fox which was pretty fucking dank.

Never owned a Pajama Sam game but I always see people talk fondly of them
>>
>>2854825
speaking of spyfox, does anyone remember the submarine mini game in spyfox: dry cereal?

i spent more time on that and the go-fish mini game than i ever did with the actual game
>>
Pajama Sam>Putt Putt=Freddi Fish

Spy Fox would probably be top if it wasnt too hard for my tardbrain to finish.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>tfw boats can't float

Pajama Sam>Freddi Fish=Fatty Beat>Putt-putt

I didn't like the Bond theme in Spy Fox.
>>
Your mother must be.,. So proud
>>
I can't believe this is a thread.

Putt-Putt was one of those games I only ever got to play through my cousin, and thus for some reason got incredibly attached to.
>>
>>2854847
yes that minigame was fucking insane. i had 2 spy fox games and the other operation ozone had another fun minigame called radioactive trash collector.

also played a pajama sam and putt putt as well as freddy fish. those were simpler times
>>
>>2855105
wanna see my tattoo!
>>
looks like poorfag shit desu
>>
>>2855843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixZOylHxdXU
would poor people get this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlpRokrmp0w
>>
Who /PabloSanchez/ here?
>>
>>2854825
>>2852501
>Pretty much any game made by HE was really fun and had quite a bit of replay value because each game had multiple ways to go through it.
And the games were really polished. Like, Freddi Fish 3's debug menu was really well designed and fully voiced.
https://youtu.be/xx5Kc_t7P-U?t=16m38s
>>
>>2854847
https://youtube.com/watch?v=c4bIYQgreic
>>
>>2858560

Fat little Mexican carried me to many championships. He was shit in Backyard Football though.
>>
I only got to play the Demo versions of these games cause I only had the backyard sports series.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.