[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got to San Francisco and hacked into the shi mainframe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 220x229
So I got to San Francisco and hacked into the shi mainframe. All my saves are pretty much after this action. Little did I know that this shit would aggro literally everyone in San Francisco. Can I make these dudes friendly again somehow, cheats or otherwise?

or am I just fucked

also fallout 2 general I guess, this game has really nice writing.
>>
>>2852323
I don't think it should aggro everyone, only the Shi guys.
Anyway, if you're level ~25 just pump the fuel into the tanker and sail away to the Enclave.
>>
You could try going out to the main map and waiting three days, but it probably won't do anything.

Sanfrancisco is all Shi, so they are all agro. You might still be able to talk to the ship vagrants though, I think they are a different faction? Don't kill them, you need the captain to trigger the end game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C7EPaJfud0

A marvel to behold
>>
Just eradicate everyone or Sneak past them and do what >>2852342 says
>>
I'm playing this for the first time after playing FO2. This seriously lacks the magic of the first game I'm finding myself pretty bored.
>>
>>2853152
I guess you meant "after FO1". FO2 has a really slow start, but things start pick up after Modoc.
>>
>>2853152
temple of trials and Klamath and pretty terrible. The den is a bit better, then modoc is boring again. After that it's much better.
>>
>>2852323
I remember I did something similar and the only way I could get the fuel was to decrease my INT below 4 and talked to the Hubologist boss
>>
>>2853152
Go for Vault City. This place is where the magic starts.
>>
Whats the perfect melee build for FO2?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.