[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Princess Maker and similiar games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Princess-Maker-2-Front.jpg (249 KB, 1395x1415) Image search: [Google]
Princess-Maker-2-Front.jpg
249 KB, 1395x1415
Has any series topped Princess Maker in letting you completely customize the fate of your character?
>>
>>2851182
ur mum
>>
>>2851216
I'm sorry /vr/ is so shit anon, I loved this game
>>
>>2851182
CoD.
>>
File: depression battletoad.jpg (55 KB, 395x388) Image search: [Google]
depression battletoad.jpg
55 KB, 395x388
>tfw I will never be a princess
>>
There's an english patch, however I believe in emulators it crashes at the end, so you'll need an Everdrive 64 to play the patched ROM on a real console.

Very much worth it though.
>>
>>2851182
well there's always slave maker

although most slaves don't have many endings.
>>
>>2851318
Does the original version crash at the end too?
>>
>>2852378

the super famicom game? no, but it's not the same game, you raise a pinocchio-like kid instead of an android girl.
>>
>>2851318
First one is better.
>>
File: 1448514160152-0.png (13 KB, 134x161) Image search: [Google]
1448514160152-0.png
13 KB, 134x161
>>2851306
This feel hurts me more than it should.
>>
>>2855305
People like to say that being born white, male, between 1970 and present day, and in America/northwestern Europe is the equivalent of winning the genetic lottery.

Fuck those people. I wanna be born into a rich royal family, pre-revolutionary, as a grill. That's the real winning lottery ticket.
>>
>>2856351
i just want to be pretty mang :(
>>
>>2856351
>>2856357

GO FOR IT SENPAITACHI!!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/transgender-woman-leaves-wife-7-kids-live-girl-article-1.2463795
>>
File: pOf8WJa.png (649 KB, 627x892) Image search: [Google]
pOf8WJa.png
649 KB, 627x892
>>2856359
I can do it, anon
>>
>>2856359
Lelkekjej, no.

I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never get what I really, truly want when it comes to TG stuff. At least not until medical science advances way further than it has so far. And I'm not retarded enough to throw my entire life away in order to live in some shitty, dysfunctional, third-rate version of my ideal life.

That nigga had seven kids? Fuck him. You don't bail on that for any reason, let alone the fucktarded reason he left.
>>
>>2851182
Darklands, sort of if you want to be some sort of dragonslaying hero. Afaik the main quest closes off if you are too evil
>>
>>2851182

The Sotsugyou series. You have to help a group of girls finish High School, depending on their stats and your decisions you can get different endings. Eiyuu Shigan is similar too, but it has more emphasis on the RPG part.
>>
Not retro, but Long Live The Queen is pretty much the spiritual successor to Princess Maker
>>
>>2856374
Pretty much this. I'm not delusional enough to think a barely passable version of me is worth the immense financial and psychological investment, not with the current state of medicine.

Someday, anon. Someday...
>>
>>2851318
The game doesn't crash at the end if you change video plugins. You can just make a savestate right before the part and switch to another one, don't remember which.
>>
>>2856501
>LLtQ
Nope. It's more of a linear VN with 11 ways to die for the lulz. Some of the endgame artwork is also pretty shitty. Google Sailor/Lumen Bryoni.
>>
>>2857576
>>2856501
>www.hanakogames.com/ckk.shtml
Cute Knight Queendom is the PM2 clone you're looking for. Also not retro and buttugly.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.