[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STRIDER HIRYU WILL NEVER LEAVE EURASIA ALIVE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: eurasia.png (1004 KB, 6144x3584) Image search: [Google]
eurasia.png
1004 KB, 6144x3584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3y0aFDkGUs
>>
There's such a spike in difficulty between the first 4 levels and the third moon. Anyone got any tips for the core boss or the level in general?

Other than that, one of the best Genesis games
>>
>>2846696
"STRIDER HIRYU WILL NEVER LEAVE EURASIA A LIE"
"I GOT YOU"
>>
>>2846696
Does anyone know who did the voice of the grandmaster?
>>
>>2846728
Yeah. Daniel Talbert. He provided a lot of English voiceovers in Japanese commercials during hte 80s and 90s. Did a couple games.
>>
>>2846732
huh I cant find anything about him. I always loved his laugh in the opening.
>>
>>2846718
This game is pure damn memorization. The core boss has a safe spot in the arcade in the top left, no idea about the genesis port.
>>
>>2846781
And why is that a bad thing? Most platformers are.
>>
>>2846787
It becomes quite rutinary to beat the game once you know the ride, there is little variation/intuition to it, it works like a recipe. Not saying it's bad, just not exactly my thing.
>>
>>2846797
It's an arcade game. You beat it a couple times and move on.

>Not saying it's bad, just not exactly my thing.
Okay then.
>>
Remember the first time seeing this in the arcade with a big screen, and that music.

Mega drive / Genesis port was / is awesome.

Could never beat it on one play but.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.