[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's just me or this game has a terrible pacing? also rydia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 15
File: FFIV_Cell_Logo.png (30 KB, 881x391) Image search: [Google]
FFIV_Cell_Logo.png
30 KB, 881x391
it's just me or this game has a terrible pacing?
also rydia best girl
>>
File: bub.jpg (17 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
bub.jpg
17 KB, 306x306
>It's another FF# fan shitting on FF# thread
>It's another thinly veiled waifu thread on /vr/
>>
Playing it right now, it's really fast compared to most jrpgs, a lot of the towns are incidental and just there, you don't spend much time in them at all; they just funnel you into the next dungeon and sometimes the next dungeon funnels you into the next dungeon. There's very little downtime unless you have issues like I do and spend most of your time at the item storage.
>>
>>2845429
I started it but don't think I'll finish it. The combat is annoying because enemies take so goddamn long to kill, especially if you have a team with mostly mages (which is often the case early on when you've got the paladin, the monk who does shit damage, the twins and Tellah). Sure, using magic ends battles quickly but you usually don't have the TP to make it very far. And healing spells seem so weak for their TP cost. And fucking opening the map costs TP.

On the other hand bosses are piss easy early on since Tellah can just nuke them in one turn. The game seems really unbalanced and there's very little customization. I liked VI more when it comes to the more story-driven FF's. I mean, I don't hate the game, I like the characters and the plot, but getting through dungeons just feels like such a chore.
>>
>>2845473
The DS port of IV is the best one, you might want to try that as it addresses a lot of issues and is generally a lot more challenging and enjoyable.
>>
>>2845429
>I liked VI more
Because magic is useless until you get ultima?
It feels like you want to say a point about magic being overpowered but then you complain about the TP( MP) cost of these.

Are you saying the game is too hard since you can't hold down a button and autoattack everything until you reach a boss?
>>
>>2845429
Hey, /vr/ is slow, I'm going to ask here

What's the definitive version of Final Fantasy I? The NES one sucks so there has to be a better one where my attacks won't "miss" just because the enemy died last turn.
>>
>>2845476
I'm not saying it's too hard, I'm saying magic users feel completely useless until you reach a boss, despite the fact that the game forces you to fill over half your team with magic users. If you can deal with this, fine, please enjoy the game, but I don't like it.

Magic in VI was less powerful than in IV but at least you could use it often. I agree that VI gets pretty broken near the end when you can slap Ultima on everything, but this is literally the very last part of the game. I was playing IV for hours and the problems I was talking about didn't seem to go away. In fact, the imbalances seemed to get worse, with some characters having four times the HP of other characters despite being the same level.
>>
>>2845501
>I'm saying magic users feel completely useless until you reach a boss
I hate to say this to you anon but, git gud, magic is the best thing in FF4 and you need to learn to manage it, learn the elemental weakness, use scan, use break, bio is great midgame, slow is great through the whole game and on bosses, edge also has some great magic, all spells except for poison is actually useful, which they managed to botch for every single final fantasy after 4 except for 10, with all the ailment resistances and immunites that mobs have making status magic useless
>>
>>2845503
I know magic is *good*, but all my spellcasterss running out of MP several times during a dungeon doesn't really motivate me to use it. I know Ethers are cheaper in this game than in most other FFs,but it still bothers me.
>>
>>2845506
You're doing it wrong then, and what cave are you talking about anyway? Stop, Break and Bio is the answer to almost anything midgame and doesn't cost that much
>>
>>2845501>>2845506
Just use osmose if you have problems with using ethers.
>>
>>2845514
It was the dungeon leading into Baron Castle that bugged me, mostly. Break and Bio are still pretty expensive at that point, especially to use in random encounters.
>>
>>2845531
Use the elemental spells, thunder2/ara for all the fishes/clams except electrofish. blizzard2/ara for beasts/crocodiles and fire2/sleep for soldiers.
>>
FF4's pacing is actually a speeding freight train. So fast that it eventually becomes a trainwreck, multiple times.

Also yes, Rydia best girl
>>
>>2845429
>it's just me or this game has a terrible pacing?

It's just you, you can finish FF4 in like 14 hours.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 240x210
>>2845473
>TP
What

Also I have a soft spot for FFIV but the maze towers suck ass - still the characters are kind of cool. Kain and Yang are sweet. Well no Kain's kind of retarded I lied
>>
>>2845429
max speed and active or gtfo faggot
>>
>get party member
>party member sacrifices themselves so you can continue
>get party member
>party member sacrifices themselves so you can continue
>repeat
>>
>>2845596
MP obv. Been playing a lot of Etrian Odyssey lately.

>>2845536
I know, it's not that I have any trouble killing enemies with magic. It's mostly the MP that bugs me. I feel like a spell that uses up an eighth of your MP pool (like the -ara spells) should probably not be used in typical random encounters, especially if you're up against like five enemies. Does Osmose even give you back enough MP to cast one of those spells even once? I have to admit, I don't use it often. I remember being disappointed with it in VI, where it was only truly useful in the Tower of Fanatics.

>>2845680
"Esuna won't work because they turned to stone willingly" was part a shit plot device and part at least somewhat of an attempt to explain why magic can't solve everything.
>>
>>2845701
Well thing is, you got a sage and a black mage in your party. the black mage has a considerably higher mana pool for casting -ara spells, you could also equip bows on everyone but Cecil if you want to have some physical presence
>>
>>2845701
>Does Osmose even give you back enough MP to cast one of those spells even once?

Costs 8-ish to use and returns 120-ish back. Black mages be black magin'. The curative spells for FF4 are astoundingly cheap to cast, also. Curaga for 18, Raise for 9. NINE!
>>
The pacing isn't bad, it's just you're railroaded as far as your party goes, and there's no way to customize them. They all have very rigid roles.

It's the FF with the absolute worst replay value, since every playthrough will be identical.
>>
>>2846301
>FF with the absolute worst replay value
Weird, it's the one I replayed the most, probably 14 times, least replayed besides 1&2 would be 6 for me, since I havn't replayed it at all
>>
File: Rydia.of.Mist.full.14332.jpg (447 KB, 820x1126) Image search: [Google]
Rydia.of.Mist.full.14332.jpg
447 KB, 820x1126
>>2846312
Replay FF4 14 fucking times?
Jesus christ, expand your game library bro. Try other JRPGs. Check out a Dragon Quest.

I love FF4 but that is way too much.
>>
File: trashbanner.jpg (78 KB, 728x90) Image search: [Google]
trashbanner.jpg
78 KB, 728x90
>>2845450
>its another frog poster
>>
Good story, fucking boring as hell to play through though
>>
>>2846668
Not every kid back then was able to buy new games regularly. I myself replayed CT over several dozen times to collect stat-boosting items to max out all stats.
>>
>>2846668
playing a 30-ish hour game every other year? truly outrageous. impossible to fit any other games into such a packed schedule.
>>
What FF games have "jobs" ? I know I emulated one years ago on snes. I'm asking because just got really into Tactics Advance A2 and want more
>>
>>2846743
1, 3, 5, X-2, XI (mmo), XIV (mmo)
>>
>>2845429
The only real issue I got with IV is the beginning could have been fleshed out a little more. I love the plot of being someone who was once considered a villain on the path to redemption but you barely get any time to actually soak in the feeling of being a horrible person at the start.
>>
>>2846743
FF1 (Can't switch but can pick)
FF3
FF5
FFT

FFTA
FFX-2
FF11
FF12 International Zodiac Job System
FF13 Series
FF14
FF 4 Heroes of Light
Bravely Default
>>
IMO FF4 was the first in the serious that established what FF games were. FF4 'feels' like a Final Fantasy game. The music, the compelling story and characters, the emotion. It's just a good game. I haven't played it recently, so I don't know how it stacks up with games in 2015, but it was definitely a pivotal point for the FF series, and Square hit a home run with FF4.
>>
>>2845701
when you have Tellah in your party you don't even really need to fight random encounters, you can just run from everything and then use up all of your MP on the boss because Tellah can nuke anything in a few hits
>>
>>2846810
1, 5, and X-2 are all completely different systems, it feels disingenuous to list them in the same category
>>
File: 1446336942862.jpg (699 KB, 680x969) Image search: [Google]
1446336942862.jpg
699 KB, 680x969
>>2845473

Dude, just run. Seriously. I beat the game about a month ago and pretty much ran from almost every nonessential fight. Your only real mandatory grind is to get Rosa to LV 35 to get Float. As for your healing issues, it depends; Cecil is an acceptable healer until you get Rosa, then you should almost never use his. The Heal spells themselves are known for being far stronger in fights than outside, but unless you take a particular beating One or two all-casts of Heal2/3 will top everyone off. If enemies are proving particularly difficult, you should be more aware of their general weaknesses and equip appropriately; The game actually encourages you to change equipment on the fly, but it's generally not required. Most places are fairly well-themed in their weaknesses. Bows should be equipped to Rosa's off-hand. Lastly, all those single-use spell items and use-weapons are there for a reason. Use that shit.

Seriously though, the 3 overworld maps are tiny, and the game pretty much tells you where to go at all times. The game's pace is nearly breakneck. You really only have 2-3 points to really roam free, and one of those is end-game before the final dungeon.
>>
>>2846912
I kind of see where he's coming from about the pacing though. Compared to later FFs, FF4 has huge, sprawling dungeons. It's a lot more like a traditional dungeon crawl so if you're coming off of, say, FF6 then it's going to feel a lot slower.
>>
>>2846923

The Subterrane and some of the Underground/Feymarch caves are a bit sprawling, sure. The rest is pretty straightforward. Even then, use some tents. They give you plenty. Hell, use the cabins too.
>>
>>2846935
You have to compare it to FF6, man. Even a lot of the later dungeons are just a few rooms and none of the rooms are as big as even the Damcyan Waterway. Plus the walk speed is faster. Overall you end up walking a lot more (and encountering way more enemies) in FF4.
>>
>>2846935
The Feymarch was fairly straight forward, the Fairies cave was annoying, and the Lunar Subterrane is the only one that's felt overwhelming, and that's partly because the first save point is five floors below.
The sewers maybe.
>>
>>2846943

I am comparing it to FF6. The character scales are different, so FF6 feels a little more cramped than it is. Size-wise I just compared Kolts to the waterway, and while the waterway has much more open ground/water, Kolts has way more dead-end rooms/cliffs. I just don't see it being that different. Hell I think FF1's marsh cave is worse than all of them; size-wise it still isn't that bad, it just feels huge as level-wise a lot of things can murder you very quickly and your spells per day are still probably pretty small at that point, if you even took Mages.
>>
>>2846943

Thinking further, I'd give OP/other dude way slack if they were playing FF2US, as all the dummied content/abilities make the early game much more of a slog than it should be, but everyone seems to be on the same page/version.
>>
>>2845536
Nah for the soldiers and any humanoid virus/bio
>>
QUICK!
What's the best retro version of FFIV?
Unless, do you REALLY(REALLY[REALLY]) think it's worth it to play a fan translation?
>>
>>2846970
I didn't think of Kolts, it has that huge spiral at the end of the dungeon that really pads it out. Still I think that if you compare all the dungeons together FF4 will come out way ahead in terms of step count. FF6 just has so many short dungeons like South Figaro Cave and Owzer's Mansion, and there's a few sections of the game that only have quasi-dungeons like all three scenarios (excepting the Phantom Train which is a legit dungeon). I think FF4 comes out ahead in terms of how many dungeons there are too.
>>
>>2846312
I'm with this guy. I've finished IV more often than any other game.
>>2846668
I think it's because the first rpg game that followed a linear story line and was, for lack of a better word "epic". This game came out at the beginning of the SNES era and set the precedent for pretty much any rpg that follows an epic story
>>
>>2846975

That's some pretty autistic typing there, sir.
>>
>>2846981
Thanks. Anyways, what version?
>>
>>2845429
It's a JRPG, what did you expect? They're the worst.
>>
>>2845479
I think PSX version is. It yet has Vancian magic which lack later ports but you don't MISS there every second turn.
>>
File: FF4_2.jpg (206 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
FF4_2.jpg
206 KB, 566x800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsvInkqoqvo
>>
>>2846980
I dunno, FF1 was already pretty epic between the flying fortress and the threat of time paradox. FF3j has the epic scale with its 2-3 world maps. And FF2j is where you start seeing the melodramatic storylines.
>>
File: bd agnes vestal.jpg (872 KB, 1181x1850) Image search: [Google]
bd agnes vestal.jpg
872 KB, 1181x1850
>>2846810
Forgot Bravely Default.

Fuck you it totally counts, most FF game besides XIV in years.
>>
>>2845479
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1631/
Yes it's still the NES version. You're supposed to get familiar with your damage outputs and plan your attack choices accordingly so you aren't swinging at dead air. Quit crying.
>>
>>2846668
I don't like Dragon Quest, besides, FF4 is the best FF for replay, 9 and 7 comes close.
>>2846719
It's not bout that, I replayed it the most when I was 16-17, about 8-9 years ago
>>
>>2847131
>I don't like Dragon Quest.
Welp anon confirmed for shit taste.
>>
>>2847215
Sorry that I don't like Toriyama's sameface art and grindy games with inferior stories
>>
>>2847224
>plays games for the plot
>doesn't like Toriyama's god tier monster and robot designs
>complains about grinding in a grindy genre

Pleb status: confirmed for Brawl.
>>
>>2847259
>Toriyama's god tier
stopped reading there
>>
File: Alt FF IV Fiends.jpg (887 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
Alt FF IV Fiends.jpg
887 KB, 1600x800
>>2846892
Agreed. 1 was a good start, but there was zero personality in your characters. I fucking hate job systems, so IV was the first game that gave you assigned characters with set roles. That's what an RPG is to me. You playing as characters, not paper dolls who can do everything. VI is my favorite, but I don't think that everyone should have had use of magic. Or, at least all magic.

My biggest problem with IV was that my average time was about 25-30 hours. My first run of VI took 46. The soundtrack in IV is second only to VI. Rydia's theme is amazing. The Lunar Whale is amazing. I love Into the Darkness (especially the Celtic Moon version).

IV was what made me really love Final Fantasy, and I completely agree with you.
>>
It's just me or in the gba version the difficulty goes off the chart after reaching the magnetic cave? Before that it all seemed like a piece of cake, after that I'm getting steamrolled by random mosters. I got no problem with bosses tho
>>
File: dqv.jpg (156 KB, 428x600) Image search: [Google]
dqv.jpg
156 KB, 428x600
>>2847224
>Inferior Stories
>Hasn't played Dragon Quest V, one of the best stories in video game history.

Top kek.
>>
File: KainRosaCecil_Amano.jpg (805 KB, 735x1024) Image search: [Google]
KainRosaCecil_Amano.jpg
805 KB, 735x1024
>>2847224
Also, same face art.
The series who prizes Amano.

Right anon, pick your criticisms a little less hypocritically next time.
>>
>>2847281
Early video game adaptions were trying to mirror pen and paper RPGs very closely, and one of the key features of a PnP RPG is character creation, so you have to respect the roots brah.
>>
Since this is a final fantasy thread, I figure I should ask here. I just bought 7 during the NewEgg sale on Black Friday for a dollar. I'm going to replay it soon and I wanted to know if I should grab any graphical mod or stuff like that or just dig right in? From what I understand they fixed a lot of the bugs present in the original PS1 release.
>>
>>2847376
>Amano
>Sameface
no
>>
File: 1449835972806.jpg (390 KB, 735x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449835972806.jpg
390 KB, 735x1024
>>2847473
There's sameface in that exact image retard.
>>
>>2847497
No, different jaw and jawlines, blind fool
>>
>>2847281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8vz186pjY0
>>
>>2847497
>claims sameface
>one face is in profile
>and hidden beneath a helmet
>>
>>2845479
You get used to targeting your attacks appropriately as you play. It's kind of a pain but you'll never get killed over it.

The Playstation version has an option to toggle attack redirect on if you must.

The Playstation version is the only port I'd recommend, its modernized but still has the same difficulty with the bugs fixed, all later ports to Handhelds and mobile are a lot easier due to some major mechanic changes.

They have extra content, but I'd recommend playing the orginal first.
>>
File: 28027_front.jpg (32 KB, 640x354) Image search: [Google]
28027_front.jpg
32 KB, 640x354
Seriously, can someone answer?
>>2846975
>>
>>2845732
At least in the 2d versions Osmose is free in FF IV.
>>
>>2846975
If were talking ports before 1999, then Playstation. Or a Fan translation of FF IV J
>>
>>2845479
I'm sorry you're a retard who only wants to mash the A button instead of having to think about distributing your attacks appropriately. Seriously, in real life do you think a group of people can just rush at one guy and kill him and all the extra damage hurts his friends somehow?
>>
>>2848078

Stupidest thing I've read all day.
>>
>>2848073
Is the PlayStation version's serviceable? I don't care if there are a few errors in translation, but is there any huge problems with it?
>>
>>2848128
The PSX version's really good. It's basically FF4 as it is on the Super Famicom with the original difficulty, skills, items, etc. intact with a much better translation than the fan-translated ROM from forever ago. No bad load times like FF5, 6, and Chrono Trigger either. Only downside is the sound effects are noticeably compressed; music sounds fine, though.
>>
>>2848128
No technical issues that I know of. Has some bugfixes over the SNES version, slight loading times when going into battles, not too bad but it is noticeable.

Translation is alright, has a little bit of gratuitous swearing in it.

Was how I first played FF IV, it's a serviceable version.
>>
>>2848128
*version's translation
>>
>>2848078
It's bad game design. There's a reason why literally every JRPG moved away from it.
>>
I can't figure it out.
I know I got 100% in Tower of Zot, Tower of Babil, and Giant of Babil. I wouldn't have let myself leave otherwise.
But every dungeon I check is complete and I don't have the Treasure Hunter Augment.
What could I have missed?
>>
>>2848128
You may get some glitches if you emulate; it's not a 1:1 recreation as it's doing some PSX ploygon trickery to draw the playfield. Try to play it in SD or on real hardware if you can. It's a perfectly servicable translation otherwise.
>>
>>2848913
What I was going to do. Thank you.
>>
>>2846975
Namingway edition hack of snes version or ps1 version if you can deal with load times for retro versions.
>>
>>2847579
That was amazing! Thanks for posting!
>>
File: 1445096500703.jpg (214 KB, 576x803) Image search: [Google]
1445096500703.jpg
214 KB, 576x803
>>2847281
>I love Into the Darkness (especially the Celtic Moon version).

my african american
>>
>>2847579
That music gets me so hyped up everytime, truly the best overall soundtrack of any final fantasy on nes/snes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B08Nhzrp41c
>>
terrible game.

/thread
>>
>>2849484
>>2848678
>>
>>2848896
Haven't played the remake, but does the Adamant Armor in the Mythril cave count?
>>
>>2849484
terrible post.

>>>/v/
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 350x729) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 350x729
>cecil didn't end up with rydia
>>
>>2850182
That would have made zero sense.
>>
>>2850182
>He literally has a Waifu at the beginning of the game, half the game is around saving her from shit.
>>
>>2850183
My doujins say otherwise
>>
>>2850149
Bestiary doesn't count towards Treasure Hunter.
In the DS version the bottom screen is a map that fills up as you progress, and when you 100% one, you get a prize for that floor of the dungeon. Consumables, potions, ethers, and shit like that.
If you 100% every map you get the Treasure Hunter Augment, which doubles the chance of rare item drops, which would make farming for the tails necessary for the Onion Armor a hell of a lot less painful.
And I'm going to need that armor to stand a chance against Greyon and Proto-Babil.
The Onion and Adamant Armor sets also carry over to a new game+.

>>2850182
I always thought she was sweet on Edward.
>>
>>2850286
Rydia liked Edge, you fools. She was tsundere to him.
>>
>>2850331
I saw plenty of Tsun, but not a drop of Dere.
And on the DS version, the characters all have thought contextual balloons on the pause screen, and one of Rydia's first thoughts after meeting Edge was her wishing he were more dignified like Edward.
>>
>>2850363
>And on the DS version, the characters all have thought contextual balloons on the pause screen

WHAT THE FUCK

I PLAYED THROUGH THAT GAME AT LEAST 3 TIMES AND NEVER NOTICED THIS
>>
>>2851298
You can cycle through them with the Y button.
Now enjoy checking everyone's thoughts every time you enter a new area.
>>
>>2851310
anon, my backlog is huge already

don't do this to me
>>
>>2851326
Be honest, your backlog isn't going to get smaller any time soon.

And don't you want to know what Cecil is thinking when you're delivering the Frying Pan to Yang in the Sylph's Cave? Or how everyone is filled with doubt and suspicion a few floors before reaching Zemus?
>>
>>2845429
Loli rydia was my waifu
>>
>>2850363
>>2851298

Yeeeah, I finally tried out a few minutes of the DS version as I was finishing up the SNES one. The thought bubbles have already secured a replay, just not sure when.

Anyway, she's probably thinking that because they're both princes, but she got stuck with the boastful asshole prince instead of the gentle proper one. Not to mention, he just got done making her cry out of stress and anguish.
>>
why do we have so many final fantasy threads? contain yourselves.

>>2851331
and how Kain still thinking about rosa and going murderhobo on the party again
>>
>>2851298
They're pretty neat. Edge and Rydia definitely have the best ones out of everyone. Edge's are great all around. Rydia's are adorable or hilarious for most of it. Though the final dungeon some of it was kinda stupid.
>>
All this talk of the stuff in the 3D version sounds neat. It's been a while since I played IV and I was planning on doing the namingway version on the SNES, but maybe I'll give the 3D version a shot.

Outside of phoneshit interface and 15fps battles carried over from the DS version, how's the PC version of it run?
>>
>>2853296
The DS version is definitely worth playing at least once if you're a fan of the SNES game.
>>
>>2853332
I'm playing the PC version now on Hard since that's what the DS version's original difficulty was, and goddamn, are some of the monsters stronger than I remember? I encountered a sandworm and it completely wiped out my party.
>>
>>2853557
Run from any Sandworms you see, one of the mobs who got overbuffed
>>
>>2853561
I'm definitely not making that mistake again. So far it seems like a pretty neat version of the game, though.
>>
>>2847131
>FF4 is the best FF for replay, 9 and 7 comes close.
That doesn't make any damned sense. FF4 is the /vr/ FF with the least replayability, since it allows for absolutely no customization of your party at any given time. FF1 lets you choose your team, FF2 lets you modify your stats as you wish, FF3 and FF5 had the job system, FF6 had the Espers(stat modification) and you could pick your team at points, FF7 let you pick your team(plus you could morph enemies for the Sources to max your stats), can't speak for FF8 since I've never played that one, and FF9 let you pick your team. How can you say it's best for replay when it doesn't give you a single option to make your next play-through different?

Are you making up your own meaning to words or something?
>>
>>2855532
I think you're mixing up autism with the word replayability

>Wasting countless hours to max out stats in FF7 with sources

FF4 has great replayability, just for music and story alone
>>
>>2845429
>awful pacing
more like jrpgs in general are like that
try fast forwarding every time a cutscene comes up to see how refreshing it becomes
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.